Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

🤔 wha

remember last season’s Midnight trailer and very late blogs

Jets have more power and are bigger than you think

No devblog…, sad fortune, )

I’ve seen Tornados, A-10s and loads of cold war jets up close

Most attacker jets don’t exceed a maximum ordnance of 20,000 lbs, the F-111 definitely is a major exception there. Meanwhile the Victor is a designated strategic bomber and much larger than the F-111

There you go

Spoiler

Old forum emojis

7 Likes

are we done for today?

Most likely

Yes, something went wrong with the vehicle so they couldn’t show it.

Spoiler

Twitch

To be honest. I don’t think the F111 was omitted due to its bomb load. That can easily be balanced with things like increased BR.

It’s more likely that they decided to add multiroles like the F16 and F14B instead. It could come any day now and would probably be fine. Wouldnt necessarily have any more or less impact than a Tornado IDS. Does.

Also possible that they deemed the F111 a no go without ECM systems. I believe the Tornado is more maneuvable and I think a little faster (at least at max load Vs max load) so without those features, the IDS stands a chance (also minor nation tax)

1 Like

Dam, not even the Br changes feedback.

Ok maybe a few more pumpkins will be prepared for Halloween, let’s just wait and see. Popcorn for all

thats true

we just have to keep in mind the F-111F would be a Supersonic carrying 10 Paveways combining the CAS power of the Harrier GR7 with the speed of the Tornado

1 Like

or they’re all still hungover from sunday

What was the planned armament of the British K variant ?

I don’t know, ask your RAF

Here’s a side-by-side of the two:

Spoiler

General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark vs Sukhoi Su-24 (Fencer) Comparison

JH-7 which I was talking about, vs. F-14(Not sure the website can do A vs B vs D):

Spoiler

Xian JH-7 (Flounder) / FBC-1 (Flying Leopard) vs Grumman F-14 Tomcat Comparison

You can use the tool for other comparisons as well. I found it helpful for contextualizing how these planes should perform.

I mean, the ECM argument could have been made for the Tornados as well, we didn’t get the ECR or EW equipped IDS variants

if we get an F-111A we won’t see many paveways on it

that would be fun disappointed for the USAF mains

Man, I love how that JH-7 looks
It’s like a mix between the Tornado and the Mitsubishi F-1/T-2