Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Any how, wheres the totally real leaks gonna come…

wait are they ressurecting the Heeresflugabwehr?
if they get so many new systems they have to establish new divisions

the Leak is scheduled for 15th october

yeah kinda, we are giving ground to air defense systems to every devision, everyone is supposed to get skyranger 30 , 30mm cause shared ammo with puma easier logistsics+ 2-4 short range missles launchers, the iris t boxer and a commando boxer with better radar station, but the others have a standalone radar as well

Bundeswehr? Bro i’m talking about Land Ceptor / Sky Sabre. You can find out about it here: Sky Sabre (Land Ceptor) – Missile Defense Advocacy Alliance

this is also a draft.

1 Like

I need this: Harbin SH-5 - 'Seaplane Bomber

if you understand german i reccomend this for a detailed explanation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozG4SRIvOWI

yesy im just checking wether I’ll enlist or not

becasue with the way the Bundeswehr used to be I’d rather stay a civilian than join a Deeply flawed military thats missing some very important capabilities

the first was delivered in october 2019

well you have my respect if you do, it is going a better way, but we still are wayyy to underfunded, the special budget isnt nearly enough to fix the problems we got sadly

norwegian one still looks better as well and is the first actualy finished iris t standalone defense

Spoiler

Cough

Spoiler

A man can dream of these for the British army and for the army ingame

5 Likes

you only get the bonus one time per vehicle

Half of europe suddenly went “oh shit maybe we should invest in this kind of stuff” with what is currently happening.

The Dutch army also plans on getting some new shorad vehicles in 2027.

yeahhh specialy the drone defense department was shown to be important

Would not be surprised with that being the result - Last year, the anniversary update also introduced a new battlepass(which sounds weird, I am still waiting to sell the A-1H, and it is a year since then)

1 Like

Christ almighty lmao the chonkiest light tank ever

I can see T-84T being added to Japan under Thailand sub-tree

3 Likes

3 extremely similar models, different loadouts.
No contradiction either.