Kfir Canard BR change

Kfir Canard has no place at 11.3. Before, it was 10.7 and usually I faced F4s but there were always a couple of planes that I could try to kill. Now, I face only Phantoms or other planes that kill me with their radar missiles which they fire at the start of the game or whenever I even try to face them. How is the Kfir Canard the SAME BR as the Kurnass??

13 Likes

Yeah. I don’t find either plane to have a proper BR.

a third gen fighter jet doesnt deserve 11.3 tbh

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

So I am just getting punished for other peoples actions? I had a couple of games in the Kfir as a base bomber at 10.7 and even than it wasn’t always smooth, it’s not a good reason for 11.3. I guess I didn’t feed the snail enough…

2 Likes

Overall performance in battles does influence BR changes, if Kfirs stop base stealing from bombers and only act as fighters they will go to where they belong as a fighter. I cant guarantee it will ever go down in BR though, there’s a lot of planes that have stayed in the BR they were when that was top tier and have been muscled out of playability, Hunter and Venom come to mind as examples

Overall performance should not influence the br changes but is gaijin so ofc the balancing method is the dumbest and most short sighted possible. Placing a plane like the kfir in a higher br where he can’t fight other planes will only make them just bomb more.
But is gajin, so ofc they can’t understand it
Is the 104S at 11.0/11.3 all over again

Flight model wise, the Kfir Canard is more than capable to deal pretty much reliably against airframes up to 12.0, you can even win against an F-14A if you manage to dry their energy into scissors/ratefight.
However, the big concession comes from the avionics, it has a primitive radar and a very, VERY ambiguous RWR that don’t get me wrong, it does help in situational awareness, but not to such extent to level the field technologically.
My position was always the same, place the Kfir at 11.0. It’s enough to not face Tomcats and avoid sealclubbing by the Kfir in the process.

2 Likes

aircraft capability should be the main reason for a vehicles BR, it would ruin almost every American air player and german ground player but would be a net good

3 Likes

Dear developers. Just stop adding clones to all nations, and please, give Kfir BR back to 10.7! I payed for 10.7 BR. I PAYED!!!

skill issues l2p