JGSDF Type10 Tank/10式戦車

Maybe? Aslong as its not being used to show anything related to time like turret rotation speeds etc, it might work. You can try to use it, but maybe make a comparison with the system being on and off.

My honest reaction when someone stated that Japanese Metallurgy Industrial can not produce good composite armor for their tanks.

10 Likes

Wonder why the Japanese advertise their tank with the “modular armor piece” depend on the demand for each combat situation meaning something like:

• Tanks vs tanks → Heavy NERA like the 2A6
  • Quick reaction (smell like SA series from Abrams): Lightweight, effective again HEAT
  • Naked: Type 16 on steroid, support infantry.
    But Gaijin still slap the most basic armor into it.
Spoiler

I hate how skinny the type 10 looks without any modules

2 Likes

40 tons of yeet to rolling around the coast lad.

Btw, not sure if the diagram is official, but the pictures of the hull composite even accounting for it being upside down, looks more like a rectangle than a parallelogram

the diagram its official in fact that’s a type 10 hull and composite, i’ve also noticed its slightly angled foward if mounted

Hmm, then why does the hull picture have a 90 degree angle where the rail looking things are?
It’s a bit conflicting

err the mounting points are on the back

3 Likes

Also, do you know the Japanese develop any type of ERA/Add-on armor beside NERA.

For type 10 we haven’t seen but…

7ef52qg7sxh61

2 Likes

not that i know in fact there is a NERA kind of thing in a type 16

1 Like

I’m not one to complain about reports being denied, but this situation seems unreasonable. @UnHolySausage found a video that appears to show a mechanized door, which we believe is used to load the autoloader from the inside. This mechanism could significantly reduce the time it takes to reload the ready rack with the hull rack down from 4 minutes and 50 seconds.

Response from gaijian?

How is a video of the inside of a tank any different from a picture? I can understand denying it for balance reasons, but claiming the video is unreliable doesn’t seem justified. It might be simpler to remove all videos and just present the frames one by one at this rate…

Report in question: Community Bug Reporting System

4 Likes

Real:

12 Likes

I don’t know the details, but will there be added ammo racks in the baskets?
a

I actually have no clue maybe some extra ammo storage behind the autoloader similar to the one found in the strv122B but that for some reason is not modeled ingame

Apperantly some ppl don’t know that the whole point of composite armor is that it has reduced weight while still having the same or better protection than RHA. Meaning you can put more on the tank while maintaining the weight but increasing the protection over what you normally get with RHA

It’s going to sound really dumb, but for reload (or anything in terms of feeds and speeds) gaijin does not accept video as evidence. They claim its too easily modified.

isn’t that the same “hole” the Type 90 has?

Yeah lol they have been using it since the type 90