JGSDF Type10 Tank/10式戦車

Ah, ok. That makes sense

I think you guy forget a thing, tank is controlled by human so the comfort of the tank also need to consider during the tank design, I didn’t have a chance to climb in both tank but from my experiences with PT91m (poland made t-72), soviet tank lack of the comfortable all their spaces are used for armor so the crew comparment is very cram that I almost can’t get out LOL

1 Like

It looks like this update, all blast door panels in mbts have been changed. Now, they are highlighted as red, and can be destroyed.

The TK-X driver…
w

3 Likes

He’s become one with the tank

3 Likes

Aint no way

11 Likes

Here’s hoping we see it sooner rather than later or not at all

2 Likes

Package Selling Driver

im more concerned that the driver of the type 10 is staring at the scopes like a virtual boy from nintendo when it shouldnt be like that

giant crew, long neck crew or JOJO style posture crew is one of the game that you must taste

Spoiler

1 Like

bruh

No the exceptionally expensive hyper modern MBT designed with western practices in mind as a replacement for the Type 90 of course some how has worse mobility than the Type 90, worse armor than the Type 90, and worse gun handling than the Type 90.

Despite documents from the JSDF explaining where the weight was taken out (They added weight in the form of armor, most of the weight removed was from engine, electronics, gun, and other components) thus indicating that the Type 10 had more armor with a lighter and stronger material it some how has less armor than its predecessor, with gaps in the armor that do not even make physical sense.

Despite the introduction of a very impressive and expensive CVT transmission, which it doesn’t have in-game, it some how is magically slower than its predecessor despite literal videos of it performing significantly better. Because videos aren’t evidence, comrade. Could be doctored.

The Type 10 remains a mediocre light tank with the worst protection of any MBT in the entire game. Because apparently the Japanese, according to Gaijin, are too incompetent and incapable of armoring a vehicle that is also fast.

Why? Because Russia can’t do it. Therefore Japan can’t.

I reiterate what Nnhack, (at the time) a technical moderator for Gaijin, had said about the Type 10 MBT on the old Russian side of the forums. Just so no one forgets…

"There's a hole here! So this part is spatial armor, and the Japanese engineers are incompetent!"
"The reason the Type 10 gun is lighter than the Rh120 is because they made the trunnions hollow!"
"The Japanese made a Swiss cheese tank with no prospect of any adequate upgrades. That's what I mean.
And the tank by all parameters is obviously a parade tank, and was made with the condition that no one will ever shoot at it. The same above discussed K2 - now this is a more adequate machine, though not without problems."

"I can't imagine any tank in the mountains, as it's not clear what it's supposed to do there, what to attack or defend, and most importantly how it will get there."

"They saved 5T from Type-90 by making a bunch of holes in the already leaky tank. Apparently the problem was solved drastically, right? Bridges must have been designed for exactly 45 tons, so that Type-90 could not drive, but Type-10 could. This tank smells of something."

"Yep. like almost all countries except FRG/US/russian Federation. And even that trio is not without crutches in tanks."```
2 Likes

Aint no way he said that, My honest reaction:

2 Likes

Have fun :

https://old-forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/315964-type-10/page/12/

Literally this

It is always literally this. If they can’t do it, Japan surely cannot. Despite the fact that Japan is ranked 7th in the world in military strength, and 10th in the world by military spending.

9 Likes

Lmfao

If I am not mistaken it should be 3’rd or 4’th by military spending this year

Yeah they have been spending an specially good ammount of money this year

Are you telling me that the most expensive tank in the world (Currently) at $11.3 million dollars per unit is good?

Impossible.