JAS39C is missing basically EVERYTHING that makes it a version C

Dont worry, you are not the only one. Just Bug reporting site getting bugged.

If its not fixed in a couple hours i can do it a bit later when im home.

That make sense.

Thanks, i’ll let you know.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/I35nzUM9asgT

Finally made the report, this was my first attempt so feel free to add anything i missed.

3 Likes

Brace yourself for “not a bug”

Fingers crossed, lets see what happens.

This would be cool to get fixed.

But it it also Swedish air so I’m entirely willing to place coin on the wager that we’ll get screwed. We’ve less fortune than French air.

1 Like

100%

Ground is a different story though

I want to give thanks to you and Panther and everyone else working on these reports to make the gripen better and up to par with how it should be.

Now to hope gaijin bothers not marking them as “Not a bug”

2 Likes

They labelled as not a bug already, reason for that its because i didnt show solid evidence, can you believe the double standart?

@Smin1080p

My bug report got rejected by “vladuxa091” due not showing enough evidence.

May i ask why do we need to find solid evidence that shows Swedish Gripen C carried AGM-65D/G? F-16 Block-40/50 never carried Aim-7 Sparrows or Yak-141 never went into service with FCS+IRST and never used those armaments.

Same goes for Japanese F-16AJ and SAAF Gripen C, F-16AJ was never used by JSDAF or SAAF Gripen never used Aim-9M,R-Darter and AGM-65G but due to balancing reasons and compatibility they recieved those armaments and vehicles.

If balancing and compatibility is the main concern then why Swedish Gripen’s cant recieve the same treatment? This plane doesnt require any additional modification to carry these armaments yet we’re force to find solid evidence that shows it carried Maverick D/G models, why are we facing unfair treatment from Gaijin?

We’re not asking some broken stuff, we’re just asking fair treatment that will give equal capabilities to our Gripen, right now it is inferior to SAAF and Hungarian Gripen C.

3 Likes

I hope gaijin mod change targeting pod to Rafael Litening III replace Litening II for sweden including italy (HuAF) and great britain (SAAF) tech tree in dev server

Not to mention SAAF never used agm 65G on their gripen so this is just gaijin wanting sweden air to be worthless. I mean why grind a nation with mainly pretty shi(air) vehicles after all the nerfs and their top tier jet can be found on other tt that have f16’s and other unique jets. Honestly gaijins introduction of RB75T is proof enough they didnt give a shit svout sweden having decent CAS as if they even gave a slight shit it wouldve been on the AJ37 when it was released. I cant wait for britain to get the hwak and gnat before finkand ever gets it then we can also get fucked by not getting the f18 for finland.

True, i mean they always claims balancing and compatibility are the biggest important things when it comes to modelling each vehicle, if this is the case then why JAS39C cant get those Mavericks models.

I hate when I’m right.

Viggen at the same time as F16 was a pretty good indicator they hate the air side of our tree. They should remove the ahistorical shit from the SAAF Gripen if they’re not going to give the 39c for Sweden compatible weaponry.

Im still waiting a proper explanation from @Smin1080p actually.

For compatibility and balancing reasons they added some vehicles that never entered production and a number of weapon systems that were not used by the vehicles, so there is zero reason not to add the AGM-65D/G models to the Swedish JAS39C.

Why do we have to present concrete evidence when there are such situations Smin?

3 Likes

Hey guys!

Radar report is now made!

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/iu69IhxGXgQJ

Could @Gunjob take a look at it perhaps?

2 Likes

GBU39s and Litening III don’t exist ingame yet

GCAS most likely is a low priority for the devs, if it even is one (imo something like that shouldn’t be added)

I can’t seem to find any source claiming the Gripen C even has MAWS, only articles and brochures about the NG/E/F mention MAWS

The Voice Warning Assistant in the Gripen isn’t the same as in the F-16 and considering there are only a couple of clips online that contain examples of the Gripens Voice Warning Assistant and that they even seem to have different voices in different clips I believe they won’t be adding it anytime soon

Datalink may or may not come in the future, but we will have to wait and see about that

That leaves: the cockpit displays, the central bomb-mount and the radar, so, all in all, I don’t think the Gripen Cs are missing out much at all

I would say indulge in drink every time someone says the Gripens are in a fine place, but you’d keel over in minutes.