JAS39C is missing basically EVERYTHING that makes it a version C

I know what you’re talking about and i saw that prototype as well, the thing is none of those Gripen’s did carry R-Darter during active service.

Its up to you whether you’re gonna report the situation or not, im just saying.

Oh i am. I was willing to let this shit slide for a while but sweden air has been kneecapped over the past few updates from shit choices, late implementation, clear bias or just being bad choices and fm nerf after fm nerf

Fair enough, cant blame ya.

It seems that the current SAAF gripen is using weapony that was taken from Saab’s preview of what the gripen can mount and then just given to britain. Ill make the bug report here in a bit but as it currently stands the gripen in game is an amalgamation of what SAAF has plus some things added that were taken from the brochure and clearly never used on the SAAF gripen

Hey guys.

We currently plan to issue AGM-65G to the Swedish Gripen C as well.

8 Likes

I know you are just the messenger and no need to shoot the messanger and all so i appreciate you telling us this but are you able to answer why they were given the missiles first? Not to mention agm65B and A for their gripen when it was originally added as that seems to be ahistorical as well.

Im not sure I understand the question?

1 Like

Looking at their current used weapons and trying to find documents for SAAF use of AGM 65A and B. It appears as though they received those AGM’s as a mistake as the SAAB brochure shows those missiles being available to mount. I just wanted to know whether it was a mistake that they got them or a choice from the devs to make the JAS39A.

AGM-65A/B/D/G are integrated with Gripen C. So they are open to consideration to add.

2 Likes

Great news! :D

Thanks for taking our feedback seriously and introducing AGM-65G, previous answer made us quite mad but this change is amazing.

i think he’s a bit sour from before when this exact question got denied on the issues site.

So just to let it be set for the record here. As long as they can be mounted to the vehicle we can ask for them? Then may i ask why britain was first to receive them without mentioning sweden would be getting it? Seems like something youd want to mention before casuing an uproar. The swedish jas39C was already worse on arrival to the dev server because it wasn’t on par with the other gripens for CAS.

The report was only denied as a suggestion as the material was generally not quite specific. But there are other materials available that confirm the integration with Gripen C. So that will be used.

1 Like

Sour is a word i would use lol

We have information they could be mounted on Gripen C, not A.

1 Like

For that i was mainly asking about the swed gripen C on dev server my bad if my english is shit lmao

Vehicles on the dev server can still have tweaks to their loadouts right up to release. As you can see from the last few days, new loadouts and configurations have been added to many vehicles that were both planned or from feedback.

I think official SAAB brochure was quite clear but i’ll accept this one as well.