J35xs

To start off this plane was abused i get it and im not here to raise a torch threatening to burn down the game.

But with 12 flares, Mid IR Missiles, 120 rounds, Energy retention, and no WR i can not see a reason for this plane to be brought up to 11.3 facing the black hole of SARH missiles planes with 60+ flares. Every advantage this plane had before is completely null and void currently with the new BR change. You go High your obliterated by 54s and other Radar missiles. You stay low You burn through energy and dont have the flares to survive the ball of death.
But before you say “git gud” i know im not the best with the plane but i wasnt also the worst. i was able to do fairly well picking off people and fighting but now just getting set up is a difficult task. If anyone ese is having any sort of success i would love to hear what your doing so i can do literally anything with this plane.

8 Likes

Nothing has changed in uptiers. Only Downtiers now will become harder.

Sorry bro ur late to the party there’s already a ton of threads on this we don’t need more

If you have a different take than what’s in this thread post it but otherwise C+P isn’t fun

it’s simply a worthless plane, it was moved up because players were getting good rewards with rockets on bases then that tactic was gutted

That’s not how Gaijin does it. They balance off winrates (equally as stupid).

Ya i understand its issues which i commented on. I was asking if people were having any sort of success with this plane and if so doing what exactly.

And that’s ok, but 75% percent of the post is the same as other posts. I’m not saying it’s not valid but the guidelines for a post getting shut down is really weird and inconsistent so it might be better to just include the asking for help part.

no they balance off average income

Incorrect, unless I’m missing something here. I which case please share.

Just the first sentence

you realise average income is a part of a vehicles statistics, they literally said the tornado IDS ASSTA1 making good income is a reason its higher than the event tornado that is identical in air rb

I see where you’re coming from but everything I’ve seen from moderators and players indicates it’s strictly win rates. Unless you have a reliable source to back it up we can agree to disagree and not derail the post.

the developers have literally never indicated this, you have completely made it up in your head, even the post you linked doesn’t say that

2 Likes

^^

read " Regarding Strike Variants of the Tornado and Bomb Carriers in General"

2 Likes

I was wrong. Thank you for providing a source. Have a good day :)

3 Likes