J-7E should have get PL-8

PL-5B not bad IR short-range AAM but flare resistant might lower early all-aspect IR AAM AIM-9L and may not be enough

I guess start 2x PL-5E stock replace PL-5B & PL-2 replace by PL-8 and increase BR to 11.3

I wouldn’t suggest replacing its whole loadout

it is not a Mig21

(it was in fact, a MiG-21)

j7e being as good of a dogfighter as the mig29 and f16 at 10.7 with four of the best rear aspect missiles in the game is delusional. With this China might become Britain 2.0, with extremely unfair jets with dumb easy armament. But hey, can’t blame chinese players if they get reversed by Phantoms on a daily basis on something that will go toe to toe with the Draken.

WHAT???

Skill issue.

How did you know that if you have never played J-7E before?

i’ve 1v1’d people with MiG19 and F5E against J7E, they also did 1v1 with F16 without aoa nerf against J7E. F16 was the only one that went toe to toe. Now that it has been restricted to 500 IAS, the J7E will probably win if it stays on 1000 IAS.

To add more to the drama, J7E has the best rear aspect missiles and I dare to say they’re better than the Pythons because a python can be flared from rear aspect, the PL5’s are not.

1 Like

Not sure why you want them at 11.3.
I’d honestly just wait.

The best way is for implement another J-7 that can carry all-aspect missiles like the J-7G and F-7PG imo.

this means that Russia and China should get the Mig19 with flares and aim9p/r13m?

Not only the MiG-19/J-6, but also the MiG-21/J-7.

2 Likes

yes please, i want my mig19 with juicy countermeasures. Would be the j2m2 of 10.3.

1 Like

I agree. Instead of adding new missiles to J-7E(which would cause balancing issues) its better to move on to better variants. We could see F-7 BGI as the last J-7 in the future. It has 4 PL-9C/4 PL-5EII with GBUs for ground attack.

2 Likes

The J-7E is easily the best 11.0 fighter in the game, its consistently been an incredibly powerful aircraft since the PL-5B buff, and has been one of the easiest aircrafts in-game to play as well. Chinese main asking for the PL-8’s when they already have an under tiered jet with the best rear aspect IR missile in-game is just outright delusional, but not at all surprising

The PL-5B’s are SO powerful they’ve brought the J-7D to 11.0 as well despite it having an inferior airframe, and its not even like the J-7D has a bad airframe.

The J-7E is specifically designed to carry the PL-8. Would it be ridiculous if a plane specifically designed to carry the PL8 lacks the PL-8 in the game.If he can mount PL-8 and lower the BR of J-7E to 11.3, it’s not impossible.

4 Likes

J7e can go toe to toe with a F-14 (both), not with mig29 or f-16. German mig29 or a f-16 block 10 will make short work of a J7e

Another J-7 should be added with Pythons, but I love that J-7E is 11.0.

I think all aspect pl5c would slot in nicely

It really need PL-8 in its BR

1 Like