J-11a radar are weird

I don’t know if I understand the situation in the wrong way, but why the radar of the J-11 aircraft cannot launch the R-77 missile even though it is the same as the J-11A radar? Isn’t the radar responsible for launching the missile and identifying the target?

The radar returns are used to guide the missile, but the fire control system has other modules which actually allow the plane to communicate with the missile, so it is not solely the radar which does it. This is the same reason why all the F-104s use the same radar but only the F-104S can actually use the AIM-7, but to install the guidance system you need to remove the gun.

4 Likes

This radar can’t guide R77 at first actually.
According to PLA’s demand, Belarus adjusted it so the radar can guide R77 in the way of guiding R27. That’s also the reason why J11A can only guide one missile at the same time.

3 Likes

This is strange but the strangest thing is that I unlock 420000 rp for only r-77 And without any new radar, although I have seen on some pages that the J-11A can use the PL-12 missiles, but I do not really know how this company thinks when adding this vehicle

In the case of the F-104, the automatic machine gun is removed and a guidance lens is added, but the idea is that I did a search with 420,000 only for the R-77.

Best suggestion I can give is do not play CN top aircrafts for now. It is widely known that they treat every nations differently, just like the “russia bias”.

1 Like

Just for R-77 AND MAWS… and the “privilege” of fighting against planes with better missiles, better radars, better flight model and more countermeasures

Best deal of your life! /s

2 Likes

lol

I will back to my Mirage 2000

Just play Taiwan country aircraft, like a F-16 MLU, 13.0 might be better

1 Like

You have got the F-16MLU from Taiwan, a province of China.

1 Like

13.0 is good, but what I want to say is 13.7. There isn’t a playable aircraft for CN tech tree in 13.7.
By the way, I wouldn’t call a region country which can’t get in UN.

1 Like

i have an F-16 MLU but i do not know why didn’t have Aim-120 but its good i love it more than j-11A

F16MLU isn’t bad indeed. But I prefer to have a 13.7 jet that has IRCCM and ARH missiles with modern RWR and radar.
There was a chance to give MLU AIM9M and AIM120 but Gaijin denied it. So I guess CN air tech tree will be suffering at 13.7 for a while.

2 Likes

ye mate, I was just tryna trigger kitsune-qq lol

But Taiwan is still country.

that is the narrative America is trying to put out, and you are buying into their propaganda

Whatever, I will quit if you insist on talking about politics, just go check out whether your government establish diplomatic relationship with taiwan.

Ha-ha…

Just wait this thing comes in the game.

2 Likes