J-10A: The Firebird

If you read again, I only questioned the existence of a “Lavi Advanced Air Superiority fighter proposed in 1999”. Everything else has just been collecting salt from China fanboys who don’t know memes 👍

1 Like

Looks cool 👍

It also says pl8 instead of pl8b’s. Which could also just be bullying instead of a typo.

Like… and?
Nothing wrong, you still have PL-5Ell as IRCCM missile
Israel also has Python 3, without IRCCM on top tier, also as option and can use AIM-9M

The j10 never carried pl5’s.

1 Like

People spent day and night finally completed this first Chinese 4 Gen aircraft. I so sad to see this joke making every efforts into nothing. 😔

4 Likes

Make a report about that.

It’s already been reported. Both it not carrying pl5’s and the pl8’s being pl8b’s.

3 Likes

It’ll probably do well in the game, no need to be sad :)

Surely this thing ought to have PL-8B’s. Throw the red side a bone.

2 Likes

Image_1725243687891
I don’t know how you labeled a completely different pneumatic as plagiarism. J10’s mid-range coupled duckwing technology is only used in China, while Lavi’s is a close range coupled duckwing technology. Are you showing your ridiculous ignorance

🤣

Ignorant people are trying to make this reply disappear

26 Likes

And you showed your, as EF-2000 is having similar layout ^^"

But heh, why answering to that troll? I mean he seems hopeless, no need to rage over him.

6 Likes

IMG_20240904_070906

22 Likes

Wait till the eurofighter simps realize that they’re all just copying the viggen.

5 Likes

So about the armament, we getting accurate and balanced PL-8As or inaccurate and broken or useless PL-5E or E-II?

2 Likes

i c

So far they’re leaning towards inaccurate

4+gen uses PL-8 instead of PL-8B? gaijin are you kidding ?💀

9 Likes

J10A does not have a speed of 2 Mach in the test suit.This is because J10A has a very high air resistance in the test suit.But J10A is an interceptor with excellent high-speed performance.However, in the test suit, the acceleration of J10A becomes very slow after reaching supersonic speed,performance is not as good as F4.

14 Likes

How has the supersonic performance been weakened? It is very slow to reach maximum speed

6 Likes