J-10A: The Firebird

Now another Chinese plane has turned into garbage in WT.

5 Likes

So tell me why do its max speed can’t surpass those gen2 aircrafts?

3 Likes

Why can’t a third/fourth-generation fighter jet optimized for high-altitude, high-speed performance outperform a second-generation fighter jet?

5 Likes

We need J10A’s top speed back to normal, it’s way too slow now!!!

8 Likes

Mach 2? Yes,we all know that J10A is an interceptor with excellent high-speed performance. But in the test server,J10A can only reach mach 1.6,worse than mig21smt at the same height. And the acceleration of J10A becomes very slow after reaching supersonic speed,even worse than F4.This is the gen 4 jet, far less capable than the gen 2 jets.

8 Likes

the f104 is a 2nd gen jet, j10a speed is an issue i guess but you guys are really twisting words to exaggerate it

Why don’t you try it yourself.

1. i dont have dev server
  2. i dont have chinese tt researched at all
1 Like

The current J10a has the worst Acceleration ability and slowest top speed among all gen4 fighters. Could gaijin tell me why a gen4 fighter gets the speed even slower than f4 and mig21? We tested it , it really does! You guys got any evidences? I just don’t get it. It makes no sense at all. Please fix it as soon as possible this a BUG!

15 Likes

I think he has already provided comparative examples.

The resistance of the J-10 is now completely abnormal. Its low-altitude acceleration is not as good as that of the F4, and its high-altitude speed of 1.5 Mach at 5,000 meters is nearly 1 minute slower than that of the F16/15c. This is obviously not in line with reality. =(

6 Likes

What they actually mean is the drag problem, for example, the low altitude acceleration is not even comparable to the F4 =(

3 Likes

in that case thats a pretty serious bug, hopefuly theres a report out by now

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it has already been not a bug.

1 Like

capable of quickly accelerating the aircraft up to its maximum top speed of Mach 2 at high altitudes

What Gaijin said doesn’t match what they did again.
Go to dev server and check J10A’s performance, does it really have a good accelerating capability?
Even MIG21SMT has a higher top speed than it now.

5 Likes

The drag of the J-10 is completely inconsistent with its aerodynamic design (mid-mounted canard + delta wing + wasp waist). As a result, its acceleration after supersonic speed is too slow (it takes 30 seconds to go from Mach 1 to Mach 1.1, which is too long) =(

7 Likes

冲阻力,人发动机啥的都没下毒

3 Likes

我们需要J10A 加速能力,以及超音速以后的加速能力,正确的空气阻力
Нам нужно ускорение J10A, а также ускорение после сверхзвуковой скорости, правильное сопротивление воздуха.

10 Likes

After the update of the test suit, the resistance of J-10A becomes very high at supersonic speeds, which obviously does not conform to common sense

5 Likes

it takes 30 seconds to go from Mach 1 to Mach 1.1,is this the performance that a medium-sized machine should have?

7 Likes