J-10A: The Firebird

So every single engine canard design aircraft are now official copies of the Lavi, the J-10 far exceeds what the Lavi could’ve ever been anyways.

6 Likes

I don’t know how to talk to someone who doesn’t even understand aerodynamic layout. I suggest you learn it yourself.

7 Likes

1 Like

In the test server, the flight resistance of j10 seems to have become very large after the update, which should not be such a medium-sized aircraft resistance, is this a bug?

5 Likes

The J-10 surpassed the Lavi almost as if they had been ~10 years apart

China was incredibly unskilled when it came to new aircraft design compared to the West, their first attempt to a almost entirely indigenous aircraft was the J-10 and it came out as one of the best aircrafts for its time (which it still is with later variants).

The J-10, a project started in the late 1980s, copied the Lavi “Advanced Air Superiority” fighter jet that was proposed in 1999. I can’t say who is a joke. (The original Lavi fighter was earlier than the J-10, but its improved version is the Lavi “Advanced Air Superiority” fighter.)

2 Likes

And I think a project that can’t even solve the problem of wing strength is a joke (one of the reasons why Lavi was dismissed)=)

1 Like

不知道,等大手子写issue,我自己的资料泄密了

Gonna need a source for that, fam.

As for “almost entirely indigenous”, they didn’t even bother changing the intake in the earlier prototypes:

IMG_8471

1 Like

2 Likes

Did you just make up an aircraft project to justify the propaganda they’ve been feeding you and avoid cognitive dissonance, or do you have a source?

2 Likes

As for “almost entirely indigenous”, they didn’t even bother changing the intake in the earlier prototypes

Key word - earlier prototypes, the service vehicle itself is almost entirely indigenous and the later J-10C is completely indigoes.

Took em long enough lol

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You even copy the image replies. Very on brand, I must say lmao

Here’s another one you can use:

IMG_8469

1 Like

IMG_8468

1 Like

I know the initial post was a joke, it’s just that everything else you said sounds silly

uh well actually according to cn media j10A didnt become a 4+ gen fighter until he received asea radar in its mlu project… but the line between generations is pretty vague anyways so… (theres no way i call it a 4.25 gen fighter lol)

How about providing a source proving that j10 project started later than lavi? You are questioning the timeline so how about providing some resonable evidence

2 Likes

In history, the design of J-10 was actually inspired by the discontinued project J-9 which was also a canard design fighter. It was proposed together with the J-8 project in 1970, earlier than the Lavi project.
IMG_1143
IMG_1142

8 Likes