No there’s not lmao and there’s many of vehicles that simply wouldn’t belong in Germany like their a4s the tams are not one of them.
Despite being Argentinian and a main player in the German TT, with all vehicles unlocked and all crew slots unlocked at 150/75/100, I must say that Argentinian vehicles (most of which would fit as light vehicles in WT) would have been more useful in the Israeli TT than in the German one.
Germany has plenty of its own options (TH301, Marder 105, etc.).
Even many Argentinian aircraft would have been very useful for the Israeli mid and low ranks.
But yes, despite being a main German player, I wouldn’t mind if they added a TAM 2C with its Israeli armor package (IP) to the Israeli TT.
Still waiting for the IAI’s Super Phantom…
I don’t agree, if any tank should came from the Tank trials of 1998 is the Leopard 2A5/STRV121 because it won the competition and doesn’t add another MBT variant. Also I believe that picture is from South Africa trials or something.
They were talks some months ago of buying additional M-346 but this time in the FA configuration were they carry Armament. I don’t know if it’s still on talks.
Didn’t know that
PzH2000GR exist if you want
Couldn’t have chosen a worse top mbt in my opinion, considering there’s way better options.
both would be nice, but i’d also love that
Leopard 2HEL is a much better choice imo
Future content for Israel aviation tech tree
-
F-15B & F-15D Eagle (pre Baz Meshupar)
-
Hellenic Air Force attack aircraft & fighter-bomber turbojet engine since 5.7 ~ 8.3
-
F-16C & F-16D Block 30 Barak I
-
Squadron aircraft to rank III ~ V
There’s actually something that’s much closer to that description:
M109I7 Spark

It was a joint project of IMI and Rheinmetall. An idea to make an SPH that’s almost as good as the PzH-2000 but far, far cheaper than it. The M109I7 competed against the KMW AGM and ATMOS 2000 in the IDF’s 3rd artillery procurement program to replace the aging M109, only for the IDF to yet again chose none of the competitors and buy more MLRS launchers, at least this time from Elbit (they took AccuLAR160).
Just a small note: the Eitan with a light tank turret never progressed beyond the mockup stage, sadly.
The TAM 2C and TAM 2IP are two separate vehicles; afaik, there was no TAM 2 that combined both of their upgrade packages. There is also the TAM 2C-A2 which is a further upgrade to the TAM 2C, which would be cool to see one day.
I do agree that the TAM 2s make much more sense to be in the Israeli tech tree considering that the upgrade packages basically removed anything German from inside the tanks, tho I don’t think they should be removed from the German tech tree. Just add them to Israel as well we could definitely use classic light tanks in hightier.
I do not think that thing had LRF and autoloader.
I didn’t look at its specs in a while but I remember it having a 10sec autoloader. Should have an LRF too, considering it was a late-90s or early 2000s development.
EDIT: oops, my bad, turns out it’s actually from 2012!
Well 10 sec loading time isnt exactly pzh2000 like (its the main feature).
The M48 is an Israeli M48 captured by Syria and sent to the USSR. I have a suggestion for it written up but idk if I want to submit it. Theres little on it.
Again, I don’t remember much about it or how much of the autoloader is fully automated. I do generally dislike how Gaijin tries to make vehicles in different nations exactly the same in order to justify people not needing to grind other countries to experience many vehicle types as an excuse to not make the grind easier (something something “we see every tech tree as its own game”).
The M109I7 will most likely be moderately worse than the PzH-2000 and it makes perfect sense considering it was significantly cheaper, and that’s fine by me as it’ll make it into a unique SPH. Also btw, it should have access to the V-LAP rocket-propelled HE shell.
It is the armor. The PA’s chosen config was maximum armor (I believe STANAG lvl6) but without the more advanced systems like Iron Fist. They did take a COAPS-L commander optic tho, but idk what gunner optic.
Guess it should be similar to the dutch one.
TAM 2IP is not a vehicle, it is an armor package for TAM tanks meant to complement the 2C upgrade. It was a private proposal by IMI for the army.
It is not a different tank, it is simply a TAM with armor. Each armor piece has its own serial number and is also compatible with the 2C (as mentioned, it was a complementary proposal).
Like this

Elbit markets it as Iron Wall.





