Israel TT Wishlist - What are we lacking? (Work in progress...)

Please go read back what I said. That’s exactly what I said lmao they are vehicles used by the operating nation. The tams are argitinian but their current home in wt in Germany

I literally have never said it’s German or made by Germany or upgraded by Germany. A tam hasn’t even been produced in over 20 years. The tams use licenced produced ammo from Germany but yes the origin is Israeli

Tam development - literally no development done by Israel only ever developed by Germany and Argentina with later Israeli upgrades. That’s not any Israeli development lmao and most German development don’t really have Israeli development sure some will use Israeli parts like eurotrophy but that’s not Israel being in the development

The devs have stated multiple times even during the latest dev stream iirc that Argentina is currently within Germany.
As for the AMX that had actually Italian help during the development and Singapore while isn’t a sub tree of Israel got the hunter due to the whole turret being from Israel. Again something said in the dev blog

Just ignore what I said. Not including the tams or event vehicles but hey vilkas isn’t German r400 is not a the BR range you mentioned lmao the Wiesel isn’t a light tanks in game so I didn’t include it.
That leaves you the radkafwagen and begleitpanzer for the viable light tanks

First didn’t ask and so do I lmao the puma is barely useable even tho I love it to bits.

Then find actually Israeli Options. Not the tams lmao

Again its license brought German ammo again from Israeli origins. And many tanks are lahat capable lmao even the l55 and l44s of Germany are capable

Argentina its not a subtree, its not limited to only Germany

1 Like

It’s not. But it’s the current home of Argentinan vehicles

So theres no rule of only argentinian vehicles should be in Germany then

1 Like

No there’s not lmao and there’s many of vehicles that simply wouldn’t belong in Germany like their a4s the tams are not one of them.

1 Like

Despite being Argentinian and a main player in the German TT, with all vehicles unlocked and all crew slots unlocked at 150/75/100, I must say that Argentinian vehicles (most of which would fit as light vehicles in WT) would have been more useful in the Israeli TT than in the German one.

Germany has plenty of its own options (TH301, Marder 105, etc.).

Even many Argentinian aircraft would have been very useful for the Israeli mid and low ranks.

But yes, despite being a main German player, I wouldn’t mind if they added a TAM 2C with its Israeli armor package (IP) to the Israeli TT.

1 Like

Still waiting for the IAI’s Super Phantom…

Here’s some of what I want after completing all of Israel





2 Likes

I don’t agree, if any tank should came from the Tank trials of 1998 is the Leopard 2A5/STRV121 because it won the competition and doesn’t add another MBT variant. Also I believe that picture is from South Africa trials or something.

They were talks some months ago of buying additional M-346 but this time in the FA configuration were they carry Armament. I don’t know if it’s still on talks.

Didn’t know that

PzH2000GR exist if you want

1 Like

Couldn’t have chosen a worse top mbt in my opinion, considering there’s way better options.

1 Like

both would be nice, but i’d also love that

Leopard 2HEL is a much better choice imo

1 Like

Future content for Israel aviation tech tree

  • F-15B & F-15D Eagle (pre Baz Meshupar)

  • Hellenic Air Force attack aircraft & fighter-bomber turbojet engine since 5.7 ~ 8.3

  • F-16C & F-16D Block 30 Barak I

  • Squadron aircraft to rank III ~ V

There’s actually something that’s much closer to that description:

M109I7 Spark
image

It was a joint project of IMI and Rheinmetall. An idea to make an SPH that’s almost as good as the PzH-2000 but far, far cheaper than it. The M109I7 competed against the KMW AGM and ATMOS 2000 in the IDF’s 3rd artillery procurement program to replace the aging M109, only for the IDF to yet again chose none of the competitors and buy more MLRS launchers, at least this time from Elbit (they took AccuLAR160).

Just a small note: the Eitan with a light tank turret never progressed beyond the mockup stage, sadly.

1 Like

The TAM 2C and TAM 2IP are two separate vehicles; afaik, there was no TAM 2 that combined both of their upgrade packages. There is also the TAM 2C-A2 which is a further upgrade to the TAM 2C, which would be cool to see one day.

I do agree that the TAM 2s make much more sense to be in the Israeli tech tree considering that the upgrade packages basically removed anything German from inside the tanks, tho I don’t think they should be removed from the German tech tree. Just add them to Israel as well we could definitely use classic light tanks in hightier.

I do not think that thing had LRF and autoloader.

I didn’t look at its specs in a while but I remember it having a 10sec autoloader. Should have an LRF too, considering it was a late-90s or early 2000s development.

EDIT: oops, my bad, turns out it’s actually from 2012!

Well 10 sec loading time isnt exactly pzh2000 like (its the main feature).

The M48 is an Israeli M48 captured by Syria and sent to the USSR. I have a suggestion for it written up but idk if I want to submit it. Theres little on it.