Israel should NOT get the M109

ok so what are you saying exactly

M109 model is already done, so it’s an easy addition with little to no work compared to putting things in that are fresh and ‘different’…

Whilst people decry copy-paste, if the nation actually has it, and it IS the same, then they are playing word games because there’s nothing wrong with that approach.

The thing that makes this approach wrong is gaijin clearly using copypaste vehicles INSTEAD OF adding new content instead of just adding copypaste when appropriate WHILE adding new content. This update brought close to nothing in unique vehicles

Then you model them…

There’s nothing actually wrong with it, you just dislike it because you think that you’re getting nothing ‘unique’.

1 Like

??? I dislike it because of what I said. Read the previous message.

I wasn’t responding to you, read more carefully.

Meh, your playing silly games with your profile and how tht comes to reply to another tag compared to being you isn’t my problem.

It’s all down to your dislike, it’s nothing wrong with it. As I said, you model it then…

I just changed my name on war thunder man it isn’t that serious I did that like 6 weeks ago, you didn’t address what I said either

There’s nothing to address, you merely don’t like them adding things where you’d rather see what you want worked on and added.

Considering you picked on my quote

and that was based on this mentioning…

and this

It’s clear your want for engagement is fixated.

You think that it’s wrong, it’s clearly not wrong as it’s succeeding and the way they re doing it, and there are valid reasons for accepting legit copy-paste wherenations have used it.

The new content that you’re picking on can lead to newer things being added and progression being made on expanding the game itself.

Telling you to go model them is to make light of the work that the devs have to do to get those new vehicles and such.

But again, what wasn’t actually addressed, because I think what isn’t addressed is the chip on various peoples shoulders where they need to try tell me I’m ‘’‘’‘wrong’‘’‘’.

Didn’t say it wasn’t.