Is US top tier too weak

The whole Leopard + 20mm of pen is what it counts.
Not only it has a better armor scheme, it has a factually better round.

Bruh. The data is flawed. Its not even reliable. It might be a decent metric for determining average win rates but not battles played because new players don’t sign up on Thunderskill.

Sorce: voices of my head

Jokes aside, it can be flawed, but since we dont have ANY other source, anything you say is just speculation. Or just bring new data for checking

1 Like

hes gonna say “But DM53 is the same round as the L2A5, but the L/55 gun makes it better” as if it isnt effectively the same thing

4 Likes

Thunderskill is just wrong, theres far more click baits in game lol.

image_2024-08-10_204108715
Source: Thunderskill
“not a source of Proof”

1 Like

oh, sorry, actually there is 91201201280167201 click-baits playing right now ;(((

What? Anyways, just play top tier. You’ll see more click baits than tech tree m1’s lol

1 Like

@AlvisWisla he effectively predicted your ridiculous nonsense LMAO, good night.

5 Likes

And, as always, his post is N O N S E N S E.

Claiming that wanting to improve the capabilities of U.S’ vehicles is “pushing hate towards America and attacking American mains”, somehow.

7 Likes

what part of we dont have any other source for this you dont get? or you just want to argue with guesses? again, if you just want to use excuses

Not really, but it’s still a better round

I think what @AlvisWisla is trying to say is that if fired from the same gun, the M829A2 is effectively the same as the DM53. DM53 only gets an advantage on the 2a6 or 2a7 because its fired from the L55. Regardless I still consider both of them to be very similar, L55 or not which doesn’t really affect gameplay.

5 Likes

Yeah, leopard is still better tbh

Now send us a 120mm Leopard 2A7V DM53, not the 2A5 nor 2A6.

Send us the stats of the 2A7Vs DM53, I dare you.

Huh? o.O

1 Like

Yes. The 2a7v is much better than the M1a2sepv2

1 Like

Is not the same round, check the stats. Their masses are different.

“Effectively”. I did not literally mean they are the same round.

SEPv2 needs to have TUSK II as an OPTIONAL modification, it gives 0 benefits for nothing but downgrades.

10 Likes