Is the j35xs Jet Worth It? Major Concerns Over Potential 50% Turn Rate Nerf in War Thunder

I see , Just noticed your speed retention for the tests odd , for example the mach test you retain that speed although turning hard

I just tested the J35XS on the DEV Server and the spin rate is very slow. It was horrible to spin…

Can you post a video?

1 Like

sigh
Screw it, tomorrow ill spend the time to bug report it once I buy the pdfs and make it actually accurate

$20 down the drain ig lmao

Did you find anything worth?

As you can see, the turning rate to the left and right is very slow; it behaves like a whale. If you open your game now and see it before the nerf, it turns much more quickly. It feels like I’m driving a bus. R.I.P J35XS, It cannot stay in BR 10.7 the way it is…

Yeah thats dead at 10.7, talk about some starfighter potential.

Jesus christ that looks horrible.

At least the starfighter has acceleration to escape, but the J35XS… R.I.P

Screenshot_20240603_125633_Chrome

Backchecking sources on this, but good lord is it underperforming if this is true

@Panther2995 @_MoYo @Pheonix_RX01

2 Likes

Not surprised, Draken was the first serial production jet that was capable of Cobra Maneuver , not to mention there multiple sources states it has insane agility.

Are you going to make a bug report for it?

Most likely, yeah. I need to backcheck it first, though. If you know where to find Bo Widfeldt’s draken book lmk.

Sadly i dont have information for that.

Screenshot_20240603_131611_ReadEra

Hmm.

Which model is this?

Not sure. Prob the F-35.

6669752-L
This book ya? I remember seeing a pdf scan of one a year or two ago ill try to find it.

Yeah that one
If you can find it it would be a godsend

This book is gone from most sites id check so this is gonna be a weekend type search

1 Like

I might see if I can buy it, no guarantees though.