OHHHH, my apologies 😭😭
i know that, that is the exact reason why i used “/J”
so that ppl are able to see that they shouldnt take that message seriously
Let a folk be, i’m not used to all these terms…
For future reference, /s usually means sarcasm.
noted
It’s the latter
Its definetly possible, just not remotely likely, although I would like to point out the Iris t missile advertises the capability, but that with a IIR seeker.
I still can’t MCM for the most part. Is this gone or no? Gaijin supposedly fixed it a while ago but I still have the same stuff happening.
I hope its gone though
I find it funny how everyone in this thread has been arguing RCS, kinematics and feasibility, when Gaijin just dropped an updated that made sheets of aluminum tank KGs of High explosive just for gameplay reasons, so id say MCM should be gone for that reason too, realism be damned…
Doesn’t it follow the MAW’s direction on finding the target before it switches to full IR? like datalink but weird.