Is it too much to ask to fix US Ground top tier?

38% win rate is a statistic. It has nothing to do with the player base’s skill and everything to do with the performance of the US MBTS. Find me one review on YT saying the Abrams is a GOOD vehicle. You can have the crappiest player defeat a rather good player in a abrams just because it’s not up to par. I’ve seen plenty of crap players playing other nations as well. It’s not a US only thing, it’s just more pronounced because the Abrams has so many ridiculous flaws.

1 Like

Win-rate is a skill statistic, nothing more.
Thunderskill, as well as the college course stats 101, both say your posts are wrong.
Abrams is a great MBT, always has been; if it wasn’t people wouldn’t have dominated T-80BVMs with ease in the past, and peoples’ KDRs among MBTs would be in major disparity.

For one did that guy say AR18 lmao how slow, secondly, he is right. think about it. The United States of America the most powerful nation in the world proven fact has a 38% win rate in a military simulation game. It’s not the players it’s the equipment. Do you know how bad it is for a player to do horrible shot and still knockout, your ring and barrel and kill crew bro That’s not even real never has an Abrams been killed that way they killed by top of attack side hits

And yet Merkavas, Arietes and Challenger 2’s are managing better winrates, even thriving.

And did you factor in abnormalities? No, you didn’t. Great job going to a college course, I didn’t ask. You choose not to acknowledge the turret ring issue and for what reason, I have no idea. I don’t care about your KDR, great for you. I care about the abrams being fixed, nothing more.

2 Likes

War has shown the better tanks, battle 73 Easton

This is a video game…

2 Likes

Right a video game that claims to simulate vehicle warfare. Have you forgotten a game that asks people to spend money on it and promises to give them something pretty close to a simulated vehicle warfare

Cross-analysis: M1A2 is equivalent to T-80BVM in protection with hull and turret swapped, has a vastly superior round, and a superior reload.
Stats around tanks: KDR/KMR ratio of like-vehicles PER PROFILE. You can’t compare every player.

Glad you agree with me that bugs with Abrams should be fixed.

Making stuff up about the Abrams to make it look bad does not create demand to fix the real issues.

People actually played this game and it’s helped them in some war out there currently being fought. Wish everyone would just grab beers instead.

A video game with a wide bell curve of player skill. And US players at top tier are, on average, on the lower side of the bell curve.

1 Like

What did I exactly “make up”. The problem with the ERA armor? You can go check it yourself.

Where on the lower side, one of the Russian mains called an AR 15 in AR 18

This is what Thunderskill claims.
It seems true from my HSTVL win-rate.
I am good, the tank is good, my teams were less good; I of course did not blame them for anything negative with me cause I had a good time in HSTVL and perform to my desires.

1 Like

Its a decent snapshot

Go bash americans somewhere else. I’ve not once complained about anyone of different nations.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about Americans, I said players of the USA tree. Which is played by people around the world.

You literally just said this.

We are the only nation given vehicles we do not even use like the Hstvl It’s not used in no American unit the MKVT 10.3 Abrams that is premium that’s not even real. It’s cool for garaging to make shit up for us.

US tree players.