Is it too much to ask to fix US Ground top tier?

I mean shouldn’t the Tusk version be 24mm more effective than the non tusk version?

Tusk is literally bolted to the stock Sep armor, it doesn’t replace the armor when tusk is installed

Idk looks like it might have replaced the sideskirts.

Introduce AA so use
checks notes

… HIMARS?

What are you talking about.
High
Mobility
Artillery
Rocket
System

Did you get your names mixed up?

Check post #3 then #4 :)

A2 was replaced by A3 in 1994, and A4 replaced that by 2016. The Sep v2 was in service since 2008 meaning that both version of Sep Abrams never saw an A2 shell. Just doesn’t make sense to use the A2, it’s just a matter of changing a few penetration numbers in game. I mean the OBJ 292 doesn’t break the game does it?

2 Likes

If I’m not wrong, before the SepV2 was added, on the Dev Server, ARAT used to have more protection values against kinetic energy shells, was nerfed om the Live Server.

It’s such a shame, we would see less people complaining about these in the forums.

1 Like

None of that means anything. Year is not an indication of power.
HK416 was introduced in 2004, that doesn’t change the fact it’s 1960s technology.

Object 292 is a tank destroyer with armor, not an MBT.

Year isn’t an indication of power but penetration values are. The A3 is superior to the A2. More than twice the weight of the A2. Penetration values upwards of 750mm

Which isn’t needed in War Thunder, especially since M829A2 already pens over 700mm just without the first proprietary ERA defeating technology.

Says who? Might as well remove both the Sep v1 and v2 since you’re basically saying it should stay neutered because why exactly?

If you don’t see the current MBTs as anything but crap, I don’t know what else to say. https://wt.controlnet.space/

38% win rate. Lowest of any nation

629 But yea over 700 right.

Remove the v2 keep the sep it still another abrams which has decent performance and better thermals.

More 1990s tech not 1960s. Or are you saying it is using tech from the orginal ar18?

you can buff US ground all you want, you will never fix the brain of a US main though, so US ground will always be insufferable

1 Like

Perhaps if the playing field was level, you wouldn’t be so condescending on how US mains play. 70% of the deaths I suffer are due to poor shots which break the turret ring. Those are the shots which bounce from the lower portion of the turret into the hull. This can be from any angle and no amount of hull down will fix this. This is a Gaijin problem, not a player problem.

2 Likes

No one is saying the turret ring should stop a main round, just all these BS low cal rounds running right through it from far distances

Really depends on how much actual thickness is there. Not to sound biased but does anyone REALLY think that the US military would overlook such a design flaw after 40+ years of revisions and service? Sad to use this photo but it helps. There’s at least 1 foot (300mm) of angled armor between the exterior of the tank and the actual turret ring. Now you’re telling me any amount of APFDS is getting through that? I highly doubt that unless it’s through the breach.

It’s so true, fucking hell they are dumb. Lambs to the slaughter like every time, die, run right back… die again. Half my team is dead by the time I’m getting to my spot and having my first shots.

Even Russian teammates are better, not by much, but better. Helps who gets paired up to. As a US main it really does feel like when I’m finally paired up with Sweden or Germany, it’s one or two dudes… and they’re never top of the player board.

Keep it on topic

Why do you bring up team skill and try to claim that poor team skill has anything to do with my post?

@Thenighthunter
Piston drive assault rifle. Technically older than 1960s, but I gave it some leniancy.

Also no, it’s not 629. 629 * cos 60 = 314.5, which is not on the statcard under any range for the 60 degree angle.