Is it too much to ask to fix US Ground top tier?

Nice backpedaling but no where in your statement did you say “tree” but I digress.

Does it say Americans? You just assumed it did to try and make it a nationality thing.

1 Like

There are zero Russian mains in this topic that has posted anything about AR-15 or AR-18.

3 Likes

Can’t make this shit up, bro

Straight over your head there mate

There is no Russian main in that screenshot.
Nighthunter is an American main.
And maxidaxy is a Japan main that doesn’t have either in their post.
Oh, and I’m an all-nation player.

1 Like

I didn’t mention any other tank, nor did I mention any other nation. I only spoke of the problem with the Abrams. Everyone stay on topic so this doesn’t get locked. I’d appreciate it.

AR18 I’m dead

The point he made was noone there was a “Russian main”. A point you still seem to miss.

As if someone putting an 8 instead of a 5 is even a big deal in the first place anyway.

It is, if someone says I’m coming in a B5, you’d think the Bmw Alpina. If someone says B2, well you’d be running for the hills

1 Like

@AlvisWisla yeah i was looking to see where you were going with that. The 416 tech if you wanted could find it’s roots to the sks being the first short-stroke gas piston. That being said the exact system used is from HK G36.

Yes i did say AR18 or AR-180 as known exported. It used a short-stroke gas piston unlike the AR-15/m16. So what about it?

On that note talking to you yes players do share a responsibility of the blame for the low win rates. Especially those who buy their way into top tier. There is plenty of details in this game wrong with tech from all nations but to say players have no responsibility in the W/R nah.

1 Like

The 8 was on purpose the ar-15 and ar-18 use 2 different gas systems.

I mean the forum user accidentally typing an 8 instead of a 5.

Meaningless.

He was talking about me and i am saying it was no accident.

Right…

actually its missing a fair bit of interior hull armor as well

No, it does. Abrams spalls way more than other tanks thanks to the 19mm armor plating behind the fuel tanks. While fuel tanks act as extra armor for other tanks, it’s the opposite for Abrams.

Not at all, the SEP V3 can’t compete with 2A7’s, especially if it’s Gaijin’s implementation. V3 should’ve been added long time ago alongside the 2A7’s and Strv 122’s. USA gimp is intentional as they ignore every source and those they can’t are still not implemented despite months and multiple updates.

in-game SEP V2 is straight up downgrade from SEP, that TUSK package should’ve been removable and also have Trophy system as optional modification. They didn’t even gave the ammo upgrade, M829A3 which was suppose to have increased effectiveness against ERAs, out of all this Gaijin choose to make it the worst possible variant of the tank.

No, there’s a solution, to give Premium & Squadron vehicles 2-3x free backups per match if they don’t have a lineup in same BR range. They already do this for Israeli M51.

Agree, turret ring is mostly a problem against auto cannons like 2S38 and BMPs. It won’t make a difference at top tier. Only solution is for Gaijin to finally add SEP V3 with hull armor, and actually implement the kevlar lining that reduces spall amount and angle.

Exactly!