Is it too much to ask to fix US Ground top tier?

No, the point of taking out of tank is to kill the people inside the tank lol that’s funny

Tanks are tanks. They can be killed by their weaknesses. Usually the top, lower, and rear. No tank is impenetrable and by taking advantage of these weaknesses you can actually kill tanks fairly cheap.

4 Likes

No, it’s actually not, which shows why you’re so wrong about, almost everything you’ve said.

There are M-Kills, K-Kills, F-Kills, and KO-Kills.

The most common are M and F kills.

1 Like

@NEVERAGAIN_FTH I would encourage both of you to delete your posts before you get this topic closed.

I haven’t said anything that should get it closed, by simply stating doctrine and facts…

You enagaged.
aswell as posted a picture. Of something that is currently considered politcal.

To teach someone about how this actually works.

Oooh, Propaganda, so scary.

Realistically combined with the Sep v2s external armor plates even DM42s should not penetrate but in all instances both models are penetrated. The Sep v2 should actually get a total of 400+ penetration resistance at 60 or more degrees to the side

Yeah I don’t care. That shit is how topics get closed. There is a reason I am telling you both to delete it.

Source?

4 Likes

600, is so, so massively unrealistic.

Not even Russia has the balls to say their newest ERA (Relikt) can stop that much of a Solid penetrator.

3 Likes

No chance of ricochet at a 86 degree shot too

Yeah again CE sure. KE no.

1 Like

Even for CE that’s high, for Relikt and TUSK.

It should be more like 350-450, at best, 500. Good thing Tanks rarely use Chem rounds against tanks anymore.

Not really I think the LEO2A7 has about 1200 CE protection at that angle. For once I am home when on this forum and was able to check. Doesn’t even use ERA.

Yeah, that’s the entire purpose of modern composite, is to make CE rounds practically useless to make the need or ERA non-existent.

ERA is a cheap lighter option to amplify armor. I check the SEP without TUSK it has a similar protection against CE.

1 Like

Yep…

Meanwhile

Put your heading angle to 19 degrees