Is it too much to ask to fix US Ground top tier?

You’re changing the angle from like, 110 ish degrees to 170°

You use acute for armor values?

Listen there is issues with the modeling of the Abrams in WT. But manufacturing things by changing angles to fit an argument isn’t going to help.

3 Likes

I’m talking about the angle of attack does not model correctly on the external US arat plates. At no point does the external armor on the Sep v2 EVER ricochet ANY rounds. I challenge anyone to check for themselves. Also the curvature of the plates themselves do not change the angle of attack at all. That should actually change depending on where you hit the plates

Im getting ready for work I won’t be able to pull up information from the game.

AH-1
Ah-64 both use AMG-65 Mavs.
Why is the worst’s Striker fighting vehicle use it’s so bad we don’t have them haven’t since we invaded Iraq the 2 time
There variance out there with hell fires javelin, and 30 Mike.

Have you possibly thought about the fact, that possibly it’s because they are curved?

Not to mention no APDS or APFSDS should ever ricochet, they should only shatter.

2 Likes

Yeah, no, there’s no such thing as a helicopter mounted javelin to my knowledge, the AH-1W has hellfires, and that would be the M118 40 mike mike your talking about, hopefully that was a fat finger on the keyboard mistake.

Just as a word of caution, people tend to have unrealistic expectations about this one. Even if it were to be fixed, it’d still be totally vulnerable to all top-tier APFSDS.

its not even about APFSDS, all abrams get one shot by basically everything that isnt an MG because of the turret ring

When you change the angle of the sep v2, the angle of attack should change depending on the curvature of the arat plates, it does not do that. In the protection analysis, the only thing that changes is the protection amount. It does not take in to account ricochet chance even though it clearly states 100% chance at 81 degree shots. Meaning if the round plates were modeled correctly, alot more shots would bounce. Maybe they should shatter in real life, but it’s the game mechanic for them to ricochet

No the striker fires javelins and it has a 30 mm and the striker fires hellfires the us helicopters use AGM

Us helicopters can also fire anti-Radiation missile too Just saying

That’s a smart choice, it’s already based on the M1128 so modeling would be pretty easy

1 Like

Yeah, I know, but those won’t be added for a while.

I was talking helicopters.

I’m sure it’s modeled…

we use in Syria when I was stationed there was those strikers that’s was back in 2018 And they have ERA plates to but they make the vehicles practically immobile

Yeah, just like how the Armor Pack for the M1128 in game makes it un-maneuverable.

1 Like

It is too much to ask. Gaijin wants more players, and some are coming from World of Tanks.

Thus they don’t care if they die and die and die and die, they’ll let them play.

The problem lies in the fact that unless you could code it so that one death leavers all sat in the same lobby, the game allows players to leave after one death if they so choose, even if it is with crew locks on other crew slots.

This might be good for someone having a bad mental health day, but for those who are tryhards and dopamine-chasing, it’s functionally frustrating.

The other downside is the number of players that Gaijin believes have chosen not to even have sound on for the game (argued to be up to 30 percent of said players).

How are you going to play the game without sound, one of our vital human instruments for survivability, and expect to do well?

1 Like