Is it April fools time already? (Eastern Europe, is it even a map anymore?)

How is it that I am autistic and I have an easier time comprehending mocking, satire and ironic statements?

How in the world can you, responding to every thread and practically living on this forum to defend whatever gaijin does, lack the experience with basic posting conventions to recognize basic satire?

Where in the nine bloody hells did you even get the idea that “Ubermacht” is asking for the second part of their post?

Where?

Tell me.

I seriously want to learn because I’m amazed by the utter obliviousness.

14 Likes

You’ll buy the premium packs and you’ll be happy

3 Likes

@RunaDacino
My post is a critique of their post.
Meanwhile you claim that F-16D Barak and I are defending Gaijin? LOL!
LMAO!

We’re critics, dude.

How is criticizing Eastern Europe anywhere close to “defending Gaijin”?
Your post reads like you look down on the WT playerbase for seeking improvement of War Thunder…

Their post has made an active satirical remark that gaijin is trying to turn WT into Call of Duty.

You accuse them of wanting to turn warthunder into call of duty.

Also what the hell are you even talk about? What is an F-16D barak? Are you having a stroke perchance? I’d recommend grabbing the phone and calling 911 in that case rather than posting incomprehensible messes onto a forum.

7 Likes

You have done nothing of the sort, in 2 of these threads rightfully shaming the changes to eastern europe I have seen you glorifying the changes and defending gaijin, while failing to recognise the obvious jokes,
This image is a satirical depiction of what I call pinball thunder, the usage of red borders to completely segment and ruin maps, it seems we are regressing away from complex and interesting maps just to appease dribblers like you who are content with anything gaijin puts out.

Negative criticism is healthy and that’s all these threads are providing, sprinkle in some community frustration and you get funny memes and comments that seemingly fly over your head…

3 Likes

@RunaDacino
The original poster of this topic that I of course agreed with; we agree on a lot of things.

Also, I accuse his post of arguing for COD, not him; as I want him to better write his post.

Your post’s attempt at gaslighting is noted.

@BalticSAS
Keep claiming that F-16D Barak and I are defending Gaijin for opposing the changes to Eastern Europe.
All you do is prove us right through your posts advent defense of Eastern Europe’s changes by attacking people criticizing it without fake images.

Constructive criticism is healthy.
Stop attacking WT’s critics.

Explain what the hell is an F-16D BARAK.

1 Like

Do not fall back on other users to defend your opinion, and I believe you have it confused between the word critic and shill.

1 Like

@BalticSAS
What is wrong about my opinion that Eastern Europe should remain as it is on live?
Tell me?
How does opposing Eastern Europe’s changes make F-16D Barak, myself, and thousands of others “shills”?

The Gaijin Developers are openly against the long range capabilities of Ground based armored warfare:

3 Likes

Everyone in this thread wants the changes reverted, what you are doing is replying to satire and taking it as god’s word, just relax a bit and stop being offended by people criticising Gaijin, it’s not your job to stop them.
The OP does a good job showing the decline in quality of maps and it’s becoming an increasingly common trait in Gaijin’s map design team to slice off chunks of the map to funnel a majority of gameplay into specific sightlines and urban areas.

I can’t see your aim in joining this thread in the first place, no one is ‘begging for all of War Thunder to be COD’ you have imagined that and spun it into some narrative against Uebermacht.

2 Likes

That was sarcasm. I hate the change. And for me the map is quite old, how old a map has to be to be classified as old is pretty subjective.

3 Likes

Pacifica is a forum mod, not a game developer, I respect his opinion but it does not reflect that of the developers as you are portraying it to be. However it does seem like gaijin’s map design team is struggling to innovate with their maps and instead reverting to single lane maps, especially when russian tanks still have the most favourable frontal survivability across most BRs

1 Like

Hehehe i love that screenshot. That post of his was not very well thought through.

I would love to have the quote “this is not a sniping game” as a decal and put it onto my Sturer Emil.

2 Likes

Fair, but Forum mods/Admins also represent the Devs. So it is plausible together with the map changes to assume that Pacifica represents the official stance of the Development Team here.

Of course just a theory.

1 Like

The issue with this screenshot is it genuinely lacks context, and the fact you even have it stashed, shows a want to pull it out in times like this.

(Edit - I’m being critical and directly questioning motive)

I have it stashed now aswell, and i will pull it out whenever i can.

2 Likes

If it’s misrepresented in context and making out it applies to everything, then that’s a terrible idea and reeks of bad faith and deception…

Much the same as this damn map misrepresentation…

But I suppose, that’s just you showing a genuine trait.

(Edit - Again, Nope.)

Your post should’ve been worded better and not include the image as part of the body.
Maybe I shouldn’t be as upset at the fake image as I am.

It’s just far easier to link the topic where people should vote…

I’m not mad at you, as you know my post only addressed your post, not you.
After all, I agree with you that the changes should be reverted.
I just heavily disagree with the method you used for the post; partially due to my reaction to fake images being passed off as fake yesterday prior to these topics.

@BalticSAS
Ask questions instead of making assumptions.
I’m mad at the fake images due to a friend of mine believing one of them to be a sincere change and me having to calm them down.

1 Like

put it with this too