Is it about time to start merging all of these whinge and moan threads, and finally make a stance on them?

Indeed, but we get a lot of abuse for putting out opposing opinions compared to having a discussion as to what this forum is for.

@ULQ_LOVER This is what I meant… You bringing the KDR debate in here is indicative of the issue with relying on that to establish if a player is worthy or not, or if they even do ‘well’ in a game that doesn’t count assists, caps, repairs, or even attempts to be up with the team inferring intimidation.

Your fixation on the stat, missing the concept of KDR, SP, and tickets not being linked directly, are mere signs of a bad faith arguer clamoring for anything to keep it going.

After all, you want to now paint them out as all related, but they’re not… They’re very much different, and winning can come down to merely being attentive of the tickets, and getting a few kills in, but it can also be as simple as not actually dying, as the bleed is happening anyway.

Consider this finished, as, again, you’re only in here because it’s me posting, not because of KDR being mentioned.

You don’t have any actual gauge on how well a player is doing by merely glancing at thier stats, and that attitude, is a problem.

Guys, you are heavily off topic. But then…

Some years ago, I did a little experiment in ground arcade. I wanted to know what happens to win rate when you just do nothing. Just spawn and sit there. This can be easily done while working. The result was something around 48%.

Why do it? I occasionally observed people here with win rates at or below 40%. Yes, it was in the “Why am I always in the losing team?” threads. And this made me wonder: How can a player be worse than an absent player? When I watched a few replays, I realized why. The player dies often. This gives the red team air spawn points! So if this buddy is on the team, he hands the enemy a free early bomber strike. And that often decides the match.

It’s his want for it to be lol…

And as to the enemy getting the spawn, it’s not a gauranteed spawn or result from it… It’s just ‘there’… They can be countered and stopped.

Some people will take your post apart and make something else out of it, like they have selective hearing or something else. Here lies what might help place some of the wants in the correct place and that is to remove the vetting process from the suggestion section.

1 Like

I do.

Nah, we’d end up with those low effort one line suggestions to remove anything and everything being commonplace…

They need to be more indepth than the knee-jerk ‘I died so this has to be fixed by removing it’ nonsense.

Sorry but no sorry, in many cases KDR shows what type of player You are and how well You do in game.

KDR is linked directly to SP and Tickets, I don’t understand how You can miss that.

By killing an enemy You get SP (enemy wasted SP on that tank and You gain SP to spawn more) and You bleed enemy from ticket points

When enemy is killing You, he gets SP (You wasted SP to spawn that tank and enemy have gained SP to spawn more) and Your team tickets bleed.

If You are dying more than killing then enemy is beneficial, nothing hard to understand.

Sorry but no, I don’t really care who have posted that, but if You need that to feel better, then have it.

I really do, after 60k battles I can tell what type of player someone is by seeing his stats.

Yea, nah… You don’t know squat.

I think ULQ has a point somewhere…

Somewhere, but not here… All they’re doing is proving the point I made about those who do statcheck and statshame to try and win an argument on the forum lol…

You can even check lifespan (time a player is on average alive) and see how well he does in that time and compare it to others which shows You what type of a player someone is. I don’t get why You are so defensive about KDR.

You do what?

Again, none of what you’re putting is showing anything but more proof for my point about those who throw out KDR like it matters in this game…

This isn’t CoD, and we have respawns and junk so it doesn’t matter if you don’t do well, if you can respawn it’s about what you do for your team.

And yea, I’m totally not replying to your tripe now, as I said, I knew it was solely about who was commenting, not about what was said… It’s not like you have an alert set for KDR… It was because I was commenting.

I was just reading topics on forum and saw a comment about KDR but then again, if You feel better with that belief, feel free to think that

But the topic, doesn’t have KDR in it. Funny that…

What You don’t understand that I was reading topics on forum and saw in this topic that? Really the delusion is getting to You

Maybe read the thread before jumping on something that just said something because it’s not actually what was being talked about…

Like, you’re literally saying because of the fact that KDR was even said about, you ignore why it was being mentioned… So blind… No delusion, just you being fixated on the KDR being talked about.

This just gets more hilarious by the post…

You made a comment about KDR being used in argument and I have explained why it is used

Actually, you just made it clear you assume that players are bad based on thier KDR, it’s nothing to do with what we were talking about…