Is everything in balance now?

I mean this time

1. first 105mm abrams released on march 2018 during update advancing storm, alongside leopard 2K and challenger 1 mk. 2. After one patch, in june 2018, Leopard 2A4 and type 90 were introduced, alongside BV mod for 64. And on september 2018, during update valkyries, russians got 80B.

2. BVM got introduced on june 2021 during update red skies, 2A7/122B+ got introduced on december 23 during update air superiority. Thats some 2.5 years.

Sure, lets acknowledge abrams on release was broken without proper competition - for three months.

But even then what I said its true - there was no tank in game for 2.5 years that wasnt swedish that could measure up to BVMs protection.

And even now BVM still has edge over its competition in certain areas such as those totally realistically performing relikt bags™.

People love to cope by saying BVM has worse penetration of only 560mm of flat pen but that still allowed it to UFP 90% of competitors centre mass while no round, even currently, can do the same to BVM.

Another popular cope is that BVM armor has weakspots, which, yeah sherlock, great detective work. Same people presenting BVMs armor as paper thin due to presence of weakspots present 2A7/Strv122 armor as impenetrable despite presence of weakspots.

1 Like

top tanks penetrate each other relatively easily. the problem is that there is no damage for some models

then what kind of anomaly was there in 2020?

And even with the presence of BVM, the win rate of no country fell to 30%, maximum to 45%. and then it stabilized to 50%+. I could be wrong, because this is not such important knowledge to keep in mind

China that 1 time
Desktop Screenshot 2024.02.23 - 18.48.11.58

Both Italy and Sweden are currently on 74%, not sure what the heck the italiens are doing but it’s clearly working, besides US,USSR and GB the rest are on 62-65%

Just playing the game normally, after all, gods can be killed but not defeated

The 2A4 has a blowout panel in the back of the turret. Normally with blowout panels they work if the blast door isn’t destroyed (like you can shoot an M1 in the turret cheek and kill it instantly because you wrecked the blast door) but the 2A4 can somehow survive losing the blast door.

IMO while gaijin said that destroyed blastdoors are a thing, i do not for one second believe this mechanic isnt bugged to hell and unless they add a module showing blastdoors and their destruction, im treating every vehicle with blastdoors as having them intact.