Is everything in balance now?

Kinda I have to aim weakspot on T-80BVM or T-90M also they need to aim my Strv122 weakspot too. fair enough for me

yes, I’m talking about leopards, without specifying which one, since there are several of them and they are not very different (Strv and Leo)

It all depends on how often and for which side you play. If you shoot and don’t do damage, it just pisses you off. But if you were shot and no damage was done to you (including because of a bug or the like), then you take it for granted and just smile. I have experience from both sides. So I understand what I’m talking about

Again. The problem is not to break through. Top tanks penetrate each other without any problems. The problem is that after penetration there is no damage. At all. A projectile can fly in and out without killing anyone or even knocking out a single module, although the projectile passed close to the head within a conventional 5 cm

Just like with BVM between red skies and air superiority :)

Drivers area is not covered in spall liner and 3 out of 4 crewmen sit there in conga line.

Turret ring also doesnt have spall liner.

1 Like

Truth hurts doesnt it? You might wanna check how russian vehicles performs on Ukraine in that case.

Because this is compeletly lie, Spall liners are inconsistent therefore it doesnt protect hundred percent all the times not to mention you can always aim weak spots and cripple the Leopard before killing him.

Sounds like heavy skill issue.

2 Likes

Mmh.

This does kinda proof how important it is to survive that first shot and how much it impacts winrates.

Sounds like someone getting butthurt because he couldnt handle the truth.

Warthunder models every vehicle based on official reports(at least they try to) and you’re claiming Leopards shouldnt suppose to perform like that. Well i have more bad news for you, if gaijin properly model those Leopard2’s you wouldnt even be able to penetrate their gun mantlet while DM53 can cut straight through Kontakt-5 on long range and Relikt on close range, would you like to experience that?

İ pointed ongoing conflict in real life cause apperently everytime we talked about how Russian tanks perform better then irl performance it becomes propaganda.

Either grow up and accept the reality or dont even bother to reply.

Your replies shows the other way.

Dunno, you tell me.

Couldnt care less tbh.

Not as funny as you considering how do you react to Leopards.

You’re the one who takes the crown in that case.

İm pretty sure i read more books then you, dont need your advice.

You’re the one who blamed me for making propaganda in the first place, at least be a honest and stay consistent, lmao.

Well new variant of Leopard2 are designed to be very survivable from design to ammunition (DM63 and DM11) which no surprise of it more survivable than any Russian tanks even in the game

Even more surv. then Abrams etc? we are not only talking about Russian technology

Really?) re-read your comment

what is it then? no one brought up a conversation about it. the discussion took place within the framework of the game

Because this game takes real life models and sources in order create those vehicles, cant believe i have to explain this part.

As i said before if you think this is too much then you should consider yourself lucky because Gaijin didnt even modelled most Nato tanks hundred percent accurate.

And they represent itself as “realistic” hah!! Everyone know realistic and balance cannot be together in one place Gaijin just trying to lie to themselves

US and Russia are the only two nations suffering a low win rate so yeah it seems more balanced than before.

Of course they do cause like you mentioned you cant make a game where realism and game balance takes place together.

Hm maybe you are right about this

They are also the most popular nations.

Minor nations like France, Britain, israel, Italy, etc. almost never ever make up the majority of the team. They are always a secondary presence on a major nations team. Usually US, USSR and Germany. They will naturally have a higher winrate because they bounce around from nation to nation and generally have fewer matches.

US and USSR are by far the biggest nations currently and can easily fill an entire team. Thus their winrates are more greatly impacted.

Also, neither nation is suffering. They still have far stronger MBTs than most minor nations and overall much much stronger line-ups.

2 Likes

Aka both US and USSR have lot of skill issue

Yep, basically. If you’ve managed to make it to top tier as any of the minor nations, then you are already probably above average. getting top tier with US or USSR (and probably germany) just requires hitting play.