Is BF 109 The Big Boy prop?

The P-51H would be fine at 6.7 it would still be able to compete with most of the early jets since it can easily maintain 600 kph+ and can catch them in dives along with probably being the best ratefighter, you just need to play your P-51H more since it looks like you only played it when you started the game

3 Likes

At least in AB the 109s are very good, at least the late variants with gunpods or 30mm. They definitely can suffer against russian aircraft or spits, though. (Or the J2M2, that thing is scary)

The J2M2 is probably the easiest thing to fight in a 109 the jap has such bad compression issues you can just force it into a dive and its dead it also doesnt have an insane turnrate so if its lower energy you can win a 2 circle

1 Like

In AB it’s scary, as are the Ki-61s.

*J2M5 30mm, is what I was referring to, not J2M2.

stop playing arcade

No lmao
AB air > RB air all the way, climbing for 10m is boring.

The average climb to 4-5km only takes 4-6m depending on the aircraft you can just tab out and do something else for those 5m if you want even if you die and do nothing you’re still making 10x more than playing arcade

It’s definitely one of the planes of all time. Nothing special untill you get into the K variants IMO. I still drool over the Z-1 to this day.

Nah.

Given AB matches are faster, I would rather be able to actually have fun, even if I make slightly less. Tbh I will probably swap to RB once I start getting into jets, but with props I am definitely in love with AB.

Enjoy not knowing how to play jet RB then and getting pissed off

Just grind out the I-185 and play on easy mode because its a criminally UFO undertiered

Eh, I can adapt. I have fairly decent aim since I have to use the -G6 Erla’s guns sparingly, but I am sure RB will definitely need getting used to. (30mm gunpods on the G-6 go brr, shreds things like they are paper)

why

so playing say, 5 games an hour has you doing nothing for 25 minutes of that hour… lol not a good defense

fully incorrect, if you die with no score in air RB you literally get 0RP/0SL rewards. They changed this years ago.

Thats obvious sarcasm

RB literally prints RP

My guy?

S.A.R.C.A.S.M or do you genuinely believe i believe you can make more by dying with 0 score

The only ones that are really good are the early E models and the F4. The other ones are ok but outclassed.

1 Like

G6 seemed pretty good to me at 4.7

It’s fairly strong at 4.7 but gets sucked to 5.7 pretty often so good luck fighting any mediocre LF Mk9 or Yak-3U pilot.