I'm on snail side now

This happened after review bomb. 18 May 2023.

19 may is when they announce that they’re going to make a road map for planned economy changes.

couple weeks later, they announce the road map itself.

“Lol, our method of protest has proved that it works and it’s very effective. Let’s go back to doing it the old way and slowly get throttled again”

Just for the record. When they did all that, they won me back big time.

Every link you posted proved me correct.
18th is the day before review bombing, quite literally cause it started on America’s 18th, which was after the reverted time, and America’s 18th was the night of the 18th & morning of the 19th for Europe.
19th they greenlight the announcement, notice I’m stating announcement, to be post for the feedback collection with hints at the roadmap.
A multi-paragraph document that had to go through multiple revisions as those things do in business.

Empathy with business mechanics is required to understand that these things were in-line with discussions starting on or prior to the 17th of May.

You don’t create a translated multi-paragraph documents in a couple hours on a serious topic.

I mean… it’s possible, but not with that level of quality.

The review bombing actually started on the 1st of May:

1 Like

lol Those are 1 month slots that start at the 1st of every month.
Review bombing started on the American noon of the 18th, but because it was in May, the monthly view in the graph slots it in to the entire month of May.

1 Like

18th is the day when the negative reviews started pouring in, a start of review bomb.

This article made review bombing go to insane levels, that even steam had to ‘censor it’. You can clearly see that even after may 18th, Gaijin were still not seeing the problem.

And may 19th article I already linked, but people didn’t really believe Gaijin, so the negative reviews continued.

The time it took to release these statements, it was unprecedented. Name me one update that was reverted so fast before that. It got Gaijin so scared, that even small but loud minority made them revert sound changes.

It was a literal moment and realization, that they’re in deep shit, and there was a risk of them losing a lot of potential income. Why are you surprised that they acted so quickly?

Also, what quality? All they did was release statement, after statement. The detailed plan was laid out only weeks later

Most popular ones from 18th may. Done in the morning. Morning of 18th. What are you even tryingg to do here?

3 Likes

lol, you are correct :)

The update went live on the 16ths, which discussions for reverting could’ve easily occurred since the 15th, of course we won’t know for certain. Either way it’s at least 2 days of discussion, 16th through the 17th for the reverting itself. Roadmap-like discussions would’ve been brought up as well, but saved for a later announcement.

I am not here to upset you or anyone else, as that would upset myself as well.
And I apologize if I’m coming off as too strong at any point.

Also, if they will review bomb every time they dont like something, Gaijin will not take it seriously anymore and just do things their way…

It quite clearly says that they only planned to make SOME changes to economy on 19th may, but after collecting feedback(The article that was written after 18th may negative reviews) , they decided to make a road map, that they published on june 14th

THOSE ARE LITERALLY GAIJIN WORDS. according to articles they have written , in quality way as you say

Your comment was hiddenquite fast

Chill. I think you are overall correct but you are coming across like an asshole.

You called your own sources misinformation…
Sir, no one’s lying here. And accusing people is provocative, if you’re intentionally provocative that’s what’s known as trolling, which I doubt you’re doing as it’s obvious everyone else here is being opinionated but non-provocative.
Earth is a sphere.

This community values sales over fixed game, quoting one youtuber.

By the way, I made some typing mistakes. I apologize. They have certainly caused confusion, and I hope the corrections in the posts help alleviate any confusion.
I should’ve pre-read before posting so I wouldn’t have to edit later.

2 Likes

^ This, and I saw it for my self… Developers and Staff were already reacting to feedback

and I will remind people to keep things Civilized…

That means no swearing… no shouting and or inflammatory comments… not sure if this Thread will even continue yet…

2 Likes

-🤓-

Not forum feedback.

Also, if you don’t mind steam review bombing, then I don’t see what’s an issue here. Let people share their opinions, and no kitty picture backgrounds to encourage people change their review.

1 Like

I don’t wanna tell the truth even i find review bombing about the sales very funny but anyways the truth is players will never satisfy they it will not one thing fix there gonna be other thing they find to complain well all Gaijin can do is learn and improve you can’t please everyone really well and this time i don’t agree for what they do too

1 Like