IFV* wishlist!

1 Like

You should always look at the whole picture, not only top tier.

2 Likes

the caid one you send includes the mock up vehicles as well, its as badly researched as the piker pik one

God what a wacky fella

The 3030 manned ATGM turret aka “3030 FSV-AT”

1 Like

u should look at the goals of gajin, gajin wants to make money, the most money is made with top tier, top tier is what gets most people to play and to invest to get their faster. Nobody is intrested in yet another copy paste top tier german tree

Vile

I mean… they added both China and Israel…

What?

china with their own mbts series as well as israel? the hell you talking about

They design and produce their own vehicles

China can be seen as another Russia clone, and they added Israel… and kept it in its state… The vast majority of their money is coming from the US, RU, GER trees the side trees and minor trees at most are just a nice addition to the money

wacky swiss marder

That poor tree has so much unique vehicles that still need to go there, but Gaijin just keeps giving them minor mods of ones that are already in game.

1 Like

The VT series , ztz are unique enough, the problem is on gajin . China has many indiginous options, but gajins keeps giving them copy paste options. Gajin literaly is limiting china and making it boring.

Israel as well their merkava is a complete unique tank, not talking about necesarily being meta, but ints intresting enough to intrest people and once agian gajin screwing up and not giving them their lights or top tier spaa

Gaijin rarely cares enough to give the minor nations viable stuff tbh the majority of development is spent on the big 3 while the rest are an after thought sadly

BDX APC

realy wouldnt consider germany big 3 in that case anymore.
Mig 29 series whole patch later
Blue leopard 2a7v in dev server, completly busted model and so on, gajin isnt giving germany attention anymore by a long shot

I mean…

I will happily take this over Rad at 9.7 :))

DM63 w/3rd gen thermals + 4s reload and Trophy APS with RCWS. Up to you.

Rad 90 is only a thing really cus before Boxer RCT 120 was revealed, there was nothing that could fit the 8x8 role for the German TT.

6 Likes

Tbh Israel shouldnt have been added… its not got enough to add to make it a fulfilling tree. Its baren even with what gaijin can add… and I do like playing Israel but even I know the only decent stuff about it is the top tier the rest is just a slog. Its not israels fault, their nation just has a habit of reusing the same tank again and again without much… variation

So it would seem… (Except for Sweden, which is now the fourth most played nation in game, almost the third most played)