IFV* wishlist!

I agree, the BTR-90 especially would make a great TT counterpart to the BMP-2M

Either that or the BMP-3 with the 2M turret, though that might be too similar. I’d say the BTR-90 would bo more fun though, with that speed it’d have to be 10.7 I’d say

1 Like

Convinced you’re only saying that for drama, cuz thats a pretty dumb take.

“The nation that operates the vehicle shouldn’t get the vehicle in-game because they didn’t build it!!!”

2 Likes

The VBCI 2 T40 is the vehicle I want the most in WT, you got all the advantages of the Freccia with that crazy 40mm gun.

2 Likes

Japan CCV (Close Combat Vehicle)

2 Likes

No, it’s entirely reasonable. It’s a development of a Swedish vehicle, all of which are in the Swedish tree. Having a unified chain of command doesn’t mean it’s in service with the German army, and the Netherlands isn’t an established subtree. The argument for the CV9035NL being German is identical to the argument for the 2A4M Can being British, which you were vehemently opposed to here. Meanwhile, the vehicle being Swedish follows the exact reasoning of the 2A4M Can being German- that’s the creator of the base vehicle that was upgraded.

10 Likes

IFV
look inside
everything that has autocannon

1 Like

when there’s no infantry in the game that’s kinda just what an IFV is 🤷

light vehicle with autocannon and possibly ATGMs, excluding SPAA. Most are true IFVs designed IRL to carry troops but some aren’t and there’s no reason to exclude them from game discussion because of a lack of a feature not modelled anyways

1 Like

AMV BMP-3

(Add the BMP-2MD as well!)

2 Likes

BMPT isn’t related to infantry at all

Are you sure? It’s called an IFV, not a APC. Difference being, one can possibly carry and fight infantry, a APC is just an Infantry wagon.

An IFV:

An APC:

2 Likes

BMPT is tank support combat vehicle…

It’s a “multi role” so to speak. It’s main objective is to Fight Infantry, it’s secondary objective is to engage enemy armor. Fighting Infantry? In a vehicle!? Hmm, interesting. As for the BMP-2M, as an example, because they are similar, is considered an IFV.

Where is infantry part in BMPT? 🤦‍♂️ Let’s call everything IFV that has autocanon, yeah

IFV, stands for Infantry fighting vehicle. Meaning that it, fights infantry. Not all IFV’s carry troops, it is a common misconception, and most IFV’s do carry Infantry, to be a dual purpose vehicle, and also combat enemy infantry in support of the ones they carried, but not all of them are like this.

Meaning it carry it…

Show a single one, lol, oh yes, you think BMPT is

2 Likes

neither :))

1 Like

Do you know the reason the BMPT was even developed? If you don’t, it’s because they couldn’t vertically target high enough to take out infantry on the roofs of buildings, which were taking out their IFV’s, to be generous, there are barely any IFV’s that don’t carry troops.

btw, does anyone know the APFSDS round in 2A72, i heard that it can use not only the APDS but also the APFSDS round

Do you know BMPT doesn’t carry infantry and can’t be classified as IFV???

1 Like