If there is only one plane left and it is outside of the general combat area tickets should begin draining

So your point as I’ve been trying to hammer out of you for the past multitude of comments is that “if you can’t chase down the enemy, destroy ground targets”?

The mechanic is already there, you’re just being ignorant by intention to even try make out you have to change anything to make this work out.

I have never experienced ticket drain due to a player being outside of the battle’s normal area. Do you have a video of this taking place?

Over 50 posts ago, it was plain as day…

They’re all the same.

There is no difference, you’re trying to make out there is, but there truly isn’t…

Don’t suggest that I go to the doctor as that would insinuate a medical issue, of which that’s actually plain insulting.

I can not force you to play the objective, but the match is yours to lose on your own.

What gives you the impression I did not play the objective?

Forget this guy, he is a child who thinks he is smart and see’s everything as a competition both inside and outside of the game, even simple conversation.

Let him “win” this so called conversation, the best way to deal with a narcissist is to ignore them or just make your statement then leave.

Thank you for the clear and direct answer. It’s best to be direct rather than obfuscating your response with needless irrelevant drivel.

The match ending in my victory would allow me to enter the next match quicker maximizing my RP per hour.

The solution brought up to save time by you and other users was to engage ground targets. I stated that when I have the choice between engaging WW2 era ground vehicles and killing a player controlled plane I will do the latter.

If the ground units provided more rewards and/or the map wasn’t restricted to WW2 era vehicles then I would rather engage them than chase down the player. That is not the case though.

Hence, why you should prefer to drain tickets - so the match ends quickly with your victory. You have that option

It’s on you that you chose the alternative. Hence why you don’t get to complain you have to chase down the player. You made the choice not to end early.

Again, for those in the back.

You have the option to drain tickets yourself. Yes, it requires you to engage with the game and its mechanics. What you’re asking for is for the game to play itself and for the match to end with no input on your part. You chose to not do that.

Keep things Civilized… take personal disputes to PM…