Idea and Discussion: Thailand As A Minor Nation

South Korea & Japan have been on good terms for the last couple decades.
USA & China’s general population not being in the loop is normal.

Japanese people are unaware of any details of wars that involved Japan due to their school system teaching an anti-war narrative. It’s stupid but not nefarious.

Dude, what is wrong with you?
How is speaking against war crimes “far-right historical revisionism”? How is OPPOSING war crimes “inciting people”?
You have exactly one chance to apologize to everyone here & accept you were wrong.
You’ll be the first person I block on the forums if I don’t see an apology.

There is no way in hell Japan should be getting Thailand as a sub country, all of their tech is US or Chinese which should absolutely go to their respective trees.

Why the f should Japan get the best of US tree (A-7E, AV-8, more F-16s beside the current completely fake one, a better F-5, etc.) and Chinese tree (VT-4, ZBD-05 etc.), especially when both those countries still have gaps to be filled, and the vehicles (most significantly the Stingray light tank and VT-4) are produced by US and China respectively, instead of Thailand?

Japan has nothing to do with Thailand and should not be getting technology from other trees just because it they didn’t produce much.

3 Likes

Alright. Blocking the first weeb to bring up politics & claim that Japan didn’t commit any war crimes.

Weeb couldn’t stand the shame and slammed his head into the brush like an ostrich.

1 Like

“In 1937 (Showa 12), Japan put in a large army one after another and occupied Nanjing, the capital of the National Government in the last year. Before and after the fall of Nanjing, Japanese troops repeatedly looted and assaulted in and out of the city, killing a large number of ordinary Chinese residents (including women) and prisoners (Nanjing Incident).”

• 日本史A, (2014), 山川, 高村直助 et al.

Here is a Japanese history textbook. Isn’t war history?

Someone said, “Japan doesn’t teach any war history because they have an anti-war curriculum.

I know this is off topic for this thread, but simply to correct the fact that someone else first spread a lie that went off topic.

1 Like