I mean no offense, but non-naval players' suggestions for "new stuff" will be detrimental to naval gameplay

Honestly. They add in Bravy while celebrating as if it was the first DD to mount SAMs, while ignoring USS Gyatt entirely…

1 Like

As a Naval player with Battleships and frigates in all Navy nations, i applaud you on your recommendations and observations because you’re spot-on.
The fact that Gaijin can’t understand this proves they don’t play their own game because these are obvious issues that need correcting.

I’d rate most important the instant line-of-sight and crowded spawns and no cover to play any strategy on too many maps. This and the ridiculously fast ticket bleed if a noobs rushes the caps with pt boats.

I’ll add another one.
Ban these awful and stupid big open circle maps w/o any cover. If you won’t do that give us the opportunity to personally ban all of them (not just one) Because They’re All The Same map just with different names!!!

6 Likes

I play naval 60/40 ground and I would be 80/20 if there were subs. The battle of the atlantic was awesome, I played constantly for days during that time, it kinda brought me back to WT and even bought 90 days of premium because of it. If they implemented subs I’d be an annual premium player for life. Add the small ship flotilla system someone else was talking about and we might have something special. Enlisted was ruined by the merge, so this is my only game these days.

1 Like

In sight spawning is the worst part of Naval

1 Like

I think introducing AI squadrons to the game may be interesting. After all, in the history (Battle of the Surigao Strait), there were about 40 PT-boats attack the 7 ships. If PT-boats can’t have any quantitative advantage, they will still be slaughtered by BB, CA and CL.

Same thing happened to dive bombers or topedo bombers.

1 Like