I HATE this new UI in the Sept 16 Update bro

I hate this new UI man

Why??? It’s very straightforward! Check what you want click to battle? Also it puts it in front of the player base so they will check smaller games and bullet hell instead of them being buried under menu’s

7 Likes

Guessing refers to the presets. In which I won’t disagree; it’s a complete and total downgrade.

1 Like

Haters Reaction GIF by Jamie Kennedy - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 Likes

Literally the only thing that isnt a literal improvement is the inability to toggle off the “hover-over to preview” feature for lineups, aswell as arguably the font-size.

Otherwise it’s functionally the same as before but with more customization options and they removed the dependency on researching vehicles of naval, air and ground trees to specific ranks to obtain additional lineup slots (it’s now 25 max).

1 Like

Its just different, you’ll get used to it.

3 Likes

Hmmm, I suppose. They also got rid of the ability to upgrade multiple vehicles per slot. Another downgrade under the guise of “Improvement”.

I don’t understand what feature you’re talking about, how were you previously able to “upgrade multiple vehicles per slot”?

2 Likes

image

He means crew-wise, you could select the crew type to train no matter what was in the slot

1 Like

Crew skill. You used to get an option to upgrade the slot that a certain vehicle would be added to.

You can still do it; however, it’s per vehicle, whereas before you could knock a huge number out simultaneously without needing to constantly swap the vehicle for the one you want to “upgrade,” so more of a hassle.

1 Like

I love everything about it.
Being able to see all my presets finally is huge.

@SinisterIsRandom
How is preset improvements a downgrade?
I can see EVERYTHING now, it’s great.

My only complaint about the new UI is that the presets show up when you hover over them, which makes it more confusing and annoying to use/switch between them.

1 Like

you could see it all before bro, by clicking it, not being lazy, now on the PlayStation at least its all so cluttered

No I couldn’t.


5 - Puppy were hidden presets before the major update.
Now I have room to add a 2nd air lineup for arcade & everything else still be there.

or just don’t have so many presets lmao

I dislike the fact cursor vanishes over vehicles in lineup. There is absolutely no reason to do this.

I didn’t notice that, more to hate ig

I agree. While this new sub feature WILL be nice when/if I am trying to do some deep reorganization, for normal day to day playing it is quite distracting. Overall, I do like the new preset UI, and REALLY appreciate having more presets. A couple countries that I really needed the extra presets for 😄

NEVER! Lol, for my US and Russia lineups where I have land, sea, and air, lineups for arcade and Realistic, across multiple BR’s, I need and use all the presets available 😂