I HATE this new UI in the Sept 16 Update bro

I don’t like that you can’t tell anymore in game if you’ve already played a vehicle once by looking at the color of the backup icon. Now they’re all white, before if you’d used a vehicle once it turned yellow.

1 Like

HUGE +1

I really do not like this change. The previous system was perhaps not perfect, but it was absolutely fine and did not need to be made worse like this.

Bleh, such a useless and bad change:
image

1 Like


This, is disgustig. SO complicated. I wanted to play once normal ARB, i got into NE. Please, just make these boxes with each modes, like every game does!

IMG_6762

Its weird to agree with Alvis… UI changes are huge W this update. For me, its the best part.
All the presets visible - it makes easier to have task dedicated lineups on hand
Ability to hide unowned decals and decorations? Finally it returned.
Auto naming; BR part works for me.
And so on.

What I would tune is:
More visible separation between preset tiles
Ability to turn off lineup preview
Auto naming having different font