Is it just to play the same nuke cutscene every time? So boring.
I don’t think skipping that cutscene would make any difference to the battle anyway.
Gotta cut the game short and reduce the rewards for everybody somehow.
It’s an “instantly win the battle in your favor even if enemy team deserves win more” plane. Anyways the cutscene isn’t a problem in my eyes lol.
The point of Nukes is just to brag about it honestly. But seriously speaking it does have a merit, and a reward of a few thousands Silver Lions, nothing that will make a huge difference in the balance of your final reward. I don’t think it’s something that should be removed because it cut short matches because it usually happens very late during matches, rarely earlier. If you don’t like the cutscene just leave to the hangar during it, it’s what I usually do because either the match is a defeat or victory, I don’t want to stand there for 10-ish-seconds staring at a mushroom cloud.
What now?
If their team crushed yours and you are the only good player on your team, then they deserve the win more than you do. Shrimple as
If they are so good then they could stop me from getting enough SP or be able to destroy the plane before it drops the nuke.
It dose annoy me when it bugs out and blocks the “return to hanger” function for an extended period… It’s like “yeah I get it, we got F*&%-D… can I leave now?”
Okay, in full honesty, I don’t care if they make swing matches. I care about the complete lack of tactical sense and the fact it insta-ends the game. I would much rather have you nuke some off-battlefield target that disables respawning for that team.
Yeah, I meant the cutscene itself, not the instant win. Watching the same clip every time just gets boring.
It was added so good players don’t have to suffer by being placed in terrible team.
I mean I always watch the mushroom cloud and congratulate the enemy on their accomplishment unless it’s a person who scores a CAS nuke or was meta abusing. An XM246 getting a nuke is different than some Tiger 2 player getting one lul
sportsmanship and honor is important.
I would rather have the nuke disable respawns for the enemy team. Automatically gives a significant advantage but doesn’t straight up end the game
I get that. I just wish there was more to it than ending the match with the same cutscene every time. The idea of stopping enemy respawns sounds more interesting to me.
The nuke is to win the game, not to disable the spawn as disabling it won’t guarantee the victory.
Same as above.
Nuke is for good players to win without having to rely on teammates.
Yeah, that’s how it works now. I just think giving your team a big advantage and letting the battle play out would be more interesting than an instant win.
Except it’s a TEAM GAME.
If You are alone or there is only a few people left against many then that is not an advantage.
And? Tell me if both players take a point do they both get max rewards for it or is it divided?
A “great teammate” mostly looks great thanks to the rest of their team—and a little “help” from the enemy.
Too much tik tok, people can no longer hangle a cutscene that its less from 10 secs. You can esc and leave to hangar faster.