I don’t get the point of nukes

The Nuke is for those who get EIO( with tons of stu**d teammates) bonus, guess what, these guys complain the CAS, now complain the nuke XD

So why should a good team lose to 1 player that abandoned co-operation and went on a solo mission? Used to be good players would provide advice to bad once to improve their performance. Now it’s “well I did good, let me ruin the match for everybody else”. no wonder gaming is so toxic these days.

1 Like

Yesterday had a great teammate that pushed me to death, such a great team game!

If team is good enough then they can stop him from getting 2500 SP or from bombing the battlefield.

Abandoned co-operation? In order to get a nuke, You need to gather 2500 SP that means capping zones/assists and kills meaning that You contribute to the team and You do much more that people who can’t kill more than they die to the enemy.

The only toxicity is being jelous here.

1 Like

the amount of times people wont help repair my stock SPAA and just drive past yelling insults about not killing the CAS…

except most people that I see pulling nukes are NOT doing that, I have been rammed out of cover by a “friendly” so he could use me as bait to get the last kill he needed for his nuke… then he crashed on take off… kama is a B—.

You know what they say about assumptions right? If you want to right off my opinion that Gaijins game design is discouraging team work and co-operation as “jealousy” that’s fine, but I don’t want to see you crying anywhere about your “bad team mates” when you insist you should be able to just leave them to their deaths and solo the match with a nuke.

1 Like

So please tell me how they can gather 2500 SP?

The only time I rely on teammates is when I’m playing in a squad.

I once did a test with friends and we were able to have 92% W/R out of around 140 matches.

Most commonly driving around in certain SPAAGS like Bo and Luke Duke hosing people down, sitting in their span with rec drones, although there is usually so many people doing that they don’t get the SP, using their team mates for bait like the guy I mentioned before, I have even seen one guy pull one after pulling 2 MBTs and an SPAA and only killing 2 tanks and a plane… mean while I’ve had 13 kills and a solo CAP with zero deaths and still only been on 2400 SP, so you tell me I guess.

It usually doesn’t end well, I’m not going to dispute that (I’m also not making any accusations at you or anybody else about how they earn nukes, just pointing out what I see in matches), but mechanics like the nuke don’t encourage players to learn to work as a team, and to be fair most YT content “creators” share a fair portion of blame in that… Hell maybe I was just to spoiled by “Planetside” when I got into online gaming and expect too much in the way of co-operation, but if 3 teams of 1000 randoms could run a full combined arms operation, the average war thunder play can figure out there are 15 other people on their team.

So killing the enemies = contributing to the team.

Spotting the enemies = contributing to the team.

Same happened to me from random player.

Would love to see the server replay of that.

By dropping the nuke teams win and that is the biggest contribution someone can do especially when his team was mostly dead/defeated

1 Like