Hungarian Ground Forces

You just need to look at the 3,76 m length, and you know its not alright.

1 Like

:D… i am ashamed… I didn’t pay attention to it. @Toxindragon ignore that image

2 Likes

to be fair we didnt notice either

1 Like

Thats not true
Leo 2A4s are for training and they dont shot battle rounds. All they got as far as I know are practice rounds, including the DM53-73’s practice DM88 TPCSDS.

1 Like

The first 5 have arrived and these are some crisp close-ups

1 Like

They come gradually. 1 more Pzh-2000 Hu and order 24 is done. So it can be said that the second round of orders is starting slowly, which is expected to include KF-51 Panther, or HX3 artillery, etc.

Since the German A7V also gets extra armor, it is the same in this respect. A7HU currently differs only in its internal digitization and electronics. When you get the spare armor, the tank will slow down.

More like drones, Spike ATGMs, ammunition, APCs, MRAPs, maybe rocket artillery. We are far from new MBTs.

2 Likes

KF-51 more likely than not is yet to be ready for the export market

APC
8X8 Hirton Rheinmetall

rocket artillery
mayve: K239 Chunmoo or izraeli PULS or the chance is small M142 HIMARS Rheinmetall facture Germany, or T-122 Sakarya Turkey.
MRAPs
https://novekedes.hu/hirek/ujabb-harcjarmuveket-gyartanak-itthon-oriasi-mennyisegben

You guys got any Leo 2A7HU declassified armor documents lying around? Because currently Gajin is ducking over the 2A7V, and the Hu is based on the 2A7V, you wíll get the base armor values of the V with just the side armor and roof armor added. Which wont help

1 Like

i doubt it, but if there is something @Miltaccfd might know it.

Oh, of course, there is secret armor info about the most modern tanks that can be read on the Krauss-Maffei Wegmann website. He is their product, another is a country’s defense vehicle, I don’t think they are giving out confidential information for the sake of a game.

KF-41 Lynx new camuflage.

Thats not new, thats the greek Camouflage they showed of. Already exists as wt.live skin if i am right

1 Like

I dont know if any declassified armor data exists. All I know is these, unlike german A7Vs, are newly bulit tanks. This means their mine protection is integrated and not add-on, like on the german variants. It has thicker bottom and LFP, but without add-on. Equivalent protection, so nothing important really
Other than that, I dont think we can speak about precise informations. I am currently looking for info about RM’s turret side blow-out panel concept. A7V and HUs have different turret bustle sides, it seems. Might be just better side armor tho…

2 Likes

Good luck. Although KF41 was introduced, I don’t know where they got the secret data…

the state the KF41 got introduced, i doubt they had it lol

1 Like

3 Likes