Hungarian Ground Forces

It does.
You dont have anything to support your side.
We have info about what ammo will be produced in Várpalota, Hungary.

The only live 120 mm HE shot is the DM11 programmable.

2 Likes

The words of Ceo KND is worth more xD only producing the ammo doesnt mean anything can be for export

Besides that u posted 155m ammo

Exactly dm11 is able to be fired without programming

That as well yeah

Look in the background most left shell

2 Likes

Ah fair enough on that part

The KNDS CEO said some bs in a speech directed toward German officials a few months back. That’s where the question arose from… He was arse kissing them saying that the HU leo cant fire it and as such the german leo is the most modern mbt…etc
Ever since Armin Pappergers statements i dont take CEO public statements as cash money . And also Krisss debunked it on HTKA.

Still until proven otherwise by offical sources it is the fact that the HU cant programm the DM11. Debunking on some unoffical forums doesnt count and not accepted 🤷‍♂️

You mean this?

“Derived from A4 and A6 models, the German configuration of the A7 version includes an improved mine protection kit, developed for the A6M version, the addition of a programming unit allowing to fire the DM 11 high explosive ammunition, the adoption of a 3rd generation thermal imager in the commanders periscope, a wholly new man-machine interface based on digital control units, the adoption of the IFIS (Integriertes Führungs- und Waffeneinsatzsystem) battlefield management system, the SOTAS digital IP intercom, a new driver control and information system, a crew compartment cooling system in the turret, and a 20 kW auxiliary power unit allowing semi-silent watch and reducing acoustic and thermal signature when operating stationary.”

How is it say Hun A7s cannot shoot DM11 programmables with airburst? It speaks about the german config as a package. It does not mean Hungarian tanks does not have these, we can however assume that Hun tanks have something different. For example not IFIS, but a different bf management system, or not SOTAS as comms. But maybe all are the same, and the Quatari Leo differs. Thats not a proof of anything.

Nup wrong one

Which then?

Der deutsche A7V sei der leistungsfähigste Panzer seiner Klasse, aufgrund der Fähigkeit, HE-Munition zu verschießen und eine moderne Waffenanlage zu nutzen. Damit sei er auch den ungarischen und den in den arabischen Raum gelieferten Leoparden leicht überlegen.

Not able to transalte, i am on the move, but he specialy states small superiority over the HU leo

to be fair he says Hungarian leopards and does not specify which type

Considering specialy talking about 2a7 and your 2a4 are only meaned for training in the first place, besides that saudi arabia only got the 2a7 as well i think

Such sentences are great for allowing the imaginations of reporters to run wild, whilst not being incorrect as nothing specific was said. The Rheinmetall CEO is also great in this PR speech.

Definitly ,i myself dont care either way ,for ingame purposes the DM11 is minor either way. Specialy since germany already has developed better variants then the HU. I just find it hilarious ,that currently that is knowledge standard and would be handled like this from gajins side.

That being said hungary should get the HU a few patches later then the V. It is time germany is a bit in the spotlight again with their own mbt. Besides that there is plenty italian stuff and mbts left ,who would be the main focus first

3 Likes

The italian stuff left really isnt going to be that good anymore though. Whats left currently is Ariete AMV pt2 and Pt3 and the one with the Centauro 2 turret and the centauro 2.

There is also a posiblity that italy will buy Leopard 2A8

I get that germany could and arguably should get something really unique like that and enjoy it alone for a patch or 2 but eventually it will have to be added

1 Like

There is the ariete C2 as well

I dont argue that, it should be the case.

Germany just doesnt want another sweden situation, which might end up with the italian tree, italy is buying 2a8 joining the mgcs programm. While hungary wants to get the KF51 (still no idea, how they wanna pay for that after literaly just got 2a7hu and kf41 etc) and deny the Kf51 on the basis of it did not enter german service again. Sub trees give an unfair diversity advantage while everyone ridicules germany that they dont need a sub tree and have enough stuff. And get denied their own developed vehicles :/

1 Like

It is equivalent to an investment of 300 million euros so that the factory in Zalaegerszeg has carried out minimal modifications and has a new chassis for the KF-51s. The other 44 +12 Leopard 2 a7hun and a4 ordered in December 2018, like 24 Pzh2000hut. I guess he has since paid for it. KF-41 ordered it in July 2020. In addition, 20 H145m and 16 H-225M were ordered. 6-7 units of NASAM 3. The plan is x amount of HX3 155 artillery, minimum 24 rocket launchers, 150-200 from KF-51. (Since the Leopard and Pzh 2000 are NATO standard heavy brigade force.)