How much have sparrows been changed? And Fox 3s?

The changelog is vague as always and just says things changed? but whats changed? I mostly play the F3H so i’m interested in how the aim 7c performs now? And also what is the new tier list of fox 3s? are PL12s competitive again?

Aim-120s can now deflect their fins to 25° and have reduced drag. Aim-7s got reduced drag, so increased range and decreased time to target, and they got improved guidance so no more 7F rolling. iirc the actual G pull of Sparrows wasn’t effected much.

R-77s and MICAs also got buffed, so I doubt Aim-120s will be considered competitive.

Actually? The 7C has become quite good for what it is. It can pull into shots it couldn’t really do before. And obviously with the drag reduction it goes further. (Mind you it still won’t maneuver while the motor is burning)

They have certainly changed them for the better. I don’t usually like using the F15I, but i was getting some pretty consistent kills the other day when grinding the event (using 120-C5).