Horns for Ground vehicles

A horn would be good. I would like to see one added. Don’t need to say why, others already have which I agree with.

1 Like

As a Tier I modification sure. Not as a Tier 2, 3 no no no. Oh, you should also suggest vehicle lights, unless someone did this already. Would come in handy if it’s baked lighting for maps or impact performance. It would also fix the issue night maps have. Since people now can better see.

Why not? The majority of the ones I pictured above are at least a tier 2 or 3

1 Like

speakers for the Huey’s !!! (ride of the Valkyries and fortunate son intensifies)

1 Like

Lmao!

+1, however im pretty damn sure people will spam it

1 Like

HONK HONK

Spoiler

Lol just thinking of CQB with horns

This obnoxious longcat post is exactly why horns should not be in the game.

Why? Because they don’t fit into your idea of what the game should be?

1 Like

No because it would be annoying AF and prone to abuse.
Imagine some clown following you around honking and coaxing to give your position away for the LOLZ.

Well, you’ll just have to get over it if it gets added. Maybe they’ll add a way to disable it if you don’t like it and it gets added. Just for you ;)

Then report them…

2 Likes

I’d rather have ingame PA systems. Just imagine how bad an idea THAT is.

Make a suggestion then :)

What the horns or PA system?

Premium mod, Aaaooohgah horn…

1 Like

Abs pro this idea!!! +1.

1 Like

German tanks have always had to have horns because they also take part in civilian road traffic. This has always been a legal requirement for all motor vehicles.

And because unnecessary honking, i.e. not to warn of a danger on the road, is penalised, they like to bring them into play. I then cash in.

motmann003nd6

Caution + Consideration = Safety

This would be widely used for players that hold W in spawn and ram into people that spawn in front of them +1