Hope to provide the default FOX3*2 missile for top tier TT jet

I don’t want to make biased evaluations about the new FOX3 environment, until I noticed that the default MSL for AV8B+ is 9L*2.

1 Like

Actually, what I mean is that jets in the Fox3 environment should not only have IR missiles as default weapons.
The effective attack range of IR missiles is no longer easy to reach.

1 Like

Just [Game Discussion] not [Suggestion]

You have to be joking. FOX-3s are the best missiles you can get right now. They should always be the missiles to get at the end of the modification tree.

1 Like

What you said makes sense, especially since AV8B+is an extreme example, it doesn’t even have FOX1 weapons as a compromise option.

Multiple top tier aircraft are still stuck with standard IR missiles (aim-9L) as stock weapons whilst others have gotten IRCCM IR missiles stock (Aim-9M, Aim-9Li, Magic II, R-73) and it feels a bit random withwise to who gets what. Neither the Sea Harrier FA2 or Tornado F3 Late have yet to get that stock buff, but the ICE did.

I do think its time for them to consider SARH stock, but at top tier they are currently kinda useless, so Id rather take Chaff stock instead, alongside IRCCM missiles for all

2 Likes

Using FOX2 to fight against FOX1 seems to be at least using RPG against tanks, against FOX3 feels like throwing my RPG and then stuffing me a C4.
"You! Time to become a hero (in action movies) ! "

This topic is still primarily focused on discussion, there is no need for absolute viewpoints to emerge.

In a sense, every aircraft that could potentially compete with BR13.0 should consider this issue.

They are definitely not.

When i was spading F-15C i got more kills with Sparrows compare to Aim-9M’s, thanks to reduced multipath.

Stock chaff, Fox-1/3 missiles should be avaliable for all top tier planes, currently stock grinding is terrible and forces you to spend GE.