Hey Gaijin. Any word on new game modes or missions?

One of the most common complaints about War Thunder is the lack of gameplay variety.

Every mode is designed very similar. Team deathmatch for air, Conquest for ground, etc.

Any word on something a bit different? Maybe something longer form?

It’s been 7 years since RB EC. Many of us have been begging for it to come back and weve heard nothing.

Any word on an update for the PVE modes? The assault modes are horrible and heli PVE is empty.

Maybe just a word to know what to expect would be helpful, even if it’s

“There are no plans to add RB EC or revamp the PVE modes…”

At least we would know what to expect.

If something is being worked on, having it included in the next roadmap would be awesome.

8 Likes

Nope…to busy working on focusing maps into narrow lanes to increase contact, and introducing new mechanics like re-working of APHE instead of just making HESH work.

10 Likes

I grind my trees in preparation for the eventual return of ARBEC (hope an cope). If they straight up came out and said “we will never ever ever add ARBEC back” then I would quit the game on the spot. It’s probably the only remaining carrot on the stick left for me.

2 Likes

nope

1 Like

i would really like to see more diverse air missions. with bigger maps that have ground targets and not just hey lets meet in the middle and fight for 5 min

1 Like

It’s Counter Strike for air RB, Conquest and elimination for ground [Domination and Battle].
Long-form enduring confrontation NEEDS a new AI system for War Thunder, so… any PVE related developments have to wait for that to be honest.

AI overhaul is a multi-year project for developers in general, which is why they wouldn’t get on a roadmap.

@_Mr_Fahrenheit
Weird, they removed the only lane map in the game: Port Novo.
So there currently are zero lane maps in War Thunder.

make big map with free for all gamemode

1 Like

Guys the priority is copy+paste vehicles and premiums that are garabage or will be nerfed to the ground soon as you buy them.

3 Likes

imma just leave this here

1 Like