cant remember off the top of my head. especially after the very nice lager im drinking at the moment. it was a source from @ODST_Viper2425 though
Would rather it have the missiles and fight stuff from its own time
its early 80s, it still wont even with 9m.
AIM-9Ls without CMs, no thank you
The regular T.1 was introduced in 1976, dunno if the T.1A took that long to be introduced
sod it. make the FRP have 9M with no CMs. It would be funny to still see foxbat players get dumpstered by it
not sure. but honestly 9G, 9L or 9M would really make it any more usable over 7.7, even ASRAAM wouldnt make it that much better
Yeah, with 9Gs it would be 9.0 at most and better missiles wouldn’t make it useable at even higher BRs
9.0 would probably be too steep consicering its flight capability. but then again hawk 200 would suck at 10.0 at current
Looked the same at a glance and didn’t really look any further than that.
But assumed the FM would be just as underperforming
The FM is probably going to be fine
Nothing special, but at least not as bad as the Strikemaster lol
Fair. But yeah. If I took CMs and 9Ls away from the Hawk 200. Id still place it at 8.0 :D
Strikemaster is arguably the superior CAS though still (unless gaijin give the Hawk the HEDP and SURA rockets which are just peak rockets). 4 bombs plus 16 SURA rockets or 72(?) SNEB plus 16 SURA rockets vs 2 bombs and a 30mm OR 36 SNEB and a 30mm gunpod is, yeah.
Any chance of the HEDP though?
A man has dreams xD
more payload, but a hawk can completely dictate any air fight in GRB
TBH I have no issues doing that in my Strikemaster either, 2 GPMG for self defence, but if I fight the US for example or expect a lot of enemy air I put on 2 more and generally rule the sky too xD
Everyone underestimates the gimpy.
though the Hawk will deffo do it better, but still, limited ground attack is oofies for a CAS plane xD
Strikemaster with 4 gunpods is pretty fun, not gonna lie
Did a couple of matches in ARB like that and the volume of fire really makes up for the guns just being 7.62mm
I really regret not having unlocked the A-1H…
From 2 different sources I have (I don’t have them on me rn but I can specify later):
Source A:
"The KGA system also forms the heart of the operational single seat Hawk, the Hk. 200 Series.
This aircraft has been designed to allow the greatest possible degree of flexibility to meet individual customer requirements. The aircraft is fitted with an inboard gun installation that can accept up to two 25 mm Aden guns, although the 30 mm Aden could be fitted if required. The use of a “gun pack” approach enables the gun bay to be used for other ourposes if needed, for instance It would be simple to fit a specialised reconnaissance pack in lieu of guns."
Source B:
"The series 200 has an AC generation system, and a wide range of different avionic systems
(similar to those of the series 100) was offered. Included in the armament fit were twin 30 mm
Aden Mk.4 cannon, with the option of twin 27 mm Mauser cannon permanently mounted in
the fuselage. This freed the centreline pylon position to carry a 130 imperial gallon fuel tank if
required, though in the end, the centreline pylon was not equipped to pass fuel. "
Thanks. The single Aden thing was something I’d read on forums by ex-BAE workers and seemed to be supported by ZH200 flying in 1989 with an enlarged brass catcher on the port side of the aircraft similar to those on the 30mm-equipped Hunter
I’d assumed it was an effort to alleviate the 25mm’s feed problems until AblativeKitten pointed out the similarity to Hunter
The 30mm is a physically larger gun with significantly larger ammunition, so I do wonder how it would fit in a Hawk 200’s internal bay designed for the 25mm
