What new information would move it along?
I have multiple primary sources confirming 2x25mm Adens for the Hawk 200, and I thought plenty had already been passed over to the Devs?
What new information would move it along?
I have multiple primary sources confirming 2x25mm Adens for the Hawk 200, and I thought plenty had already been passed over to the Devs?
Wait till you see the reasoning on why the T.1A can’t use outer pilons…
Multiple primary souces are already attached to the source. The main issue is multiple conflicts of sources that state 30mm also.
The model was initally set up with them, but deeper investigation of the manuals, wiring diagrams and cockpit weapons selectors show they were sadly not possible on Hawk T.1A without extensive non-standard modification. So they were disabled.
This is already within the report.
Nice to see more variants of combat trainers, would be also cool to get Finnish Hawks in the regular Swedish TT in the future.
Indeed!
I hope also for a Swiss T.66 in Germany, but am sceptical this will come true, as Germany already has the AlphaJet as combat trainer…
Could always get the Swiss F-5F as a supersonic trainer for the TT. Although both it and a Hawk would be nice to see.
Yeah, but honestly it’d already be christmas for me if the current Swiss F-5E (and Mirage of course) would get their proper armament…
What’d bro say 💀
Where’s the [redacted] gnat
Yeah but the AJ is two whole BRs higher than the Hawk for GRB
Germany also still doesn’t have any subsonic attacker with all-aspect AAMs or significant number of guided AGMs (Su-25/A-10/Harrier/Hawk/Bucc 2B/etc. counterpart)
I hope someday statcards will show something more accurate about topspeed, climbrate and sustained turn time performance…
For example this thing have exactly the same climbrate in statcard with later variants of Hawk, but in reality it can’t even achieve 40 m/s climbrate at min fuel, flightmodel itself is correct, it should’nt have same climbrate because its heavier and have much weaker engine. But why statcards in this game are so pointless?
Its genuinely a real shame the red arrows camo for this aircraft is the only one you cannot purchase with ge
I do not understand what gap would this plane fill? or why was it added in the first place, at 7.0 two pods worth of SNEBs or 2 bombs sounds incredibly anemic, the “solid” selection of tank ordnance gets blown out of the water when you compare it with any contemporary 7.0-8.0 jet with any sort of ordnance.
Especially the strikemaster. Kind of a shame they didnt go with giving it the HEDP that they put on the French alpha jet.