Has this been resolved?
Other photo. Was at Le Bourget 1987 it seems.
bigger version
I can’t really tell what bombs they are meant to be. But they look like they have SAMP logo on them
Ed:- and another photo from Le Bourget '87 that happens to have the ZH200’s Aden 25 in frame
Flickr Photo
Ed2:- Triple racked bombs are likely 125kg SAMP BL-61
Hopefully it will be resolved soon, if it hasn’t already been.
Gotta love Skyflash tracking a random Mirage IIIS 15km away and outside my radar illumination beam instead of the rapidly approaching F-5E lmao
To say I was confused is a mild understatement
is it just SRC PD or SRC PD HDN?
Scampton 1989 (Red Arrows 25th anniversary air show) ZH200 appeared with a significantly larger bulge where the gun pack is fitted
Any ideas why? Looks like it might have only been on the port side
Just SRC PD
Hmm, Brass catchers like on the Hunters?
idk why you’d need it though
even better !
The HDN mode is a pain in the butt
Skyflash one again having a normal one. Just to check that I’m not going insane the Radar illumatior is the green cone right? Or is that wider? I just wish Skyflash would actually target the guy flying directly towards me aaaaaaaaaaa
For Radar modes the RDA has:
- SRC [20 x 7, 60 x 14, 120 x 7] @ [19, 37, 74, 148]km
- SRC PD [20 x 7, 60 x 14, 120 x 7] @ [19, 37, 74, 148]km
- SRC SEA [20 x 7, 60 x 14, 120 x 7] @ [19, 37, 74, 148]km
- ACM [7 x 8, 10 x 40, 20 x 19] @ 19km
that is pretty nice tbh for an 11.3 with 2 average missiles.
No ground modes? Sadge.
Does it at least have SPI?
Ye! Both do
That’s good, at least that.
( I still have zero idea of how I’m going to stock grind the RDA, stock it looks like complete garbage)
I’ll admit I GEd Skyflashes (and 9Ls + New Boosters + G-Suit to get there)
Didn’t want to go through the Base 200 stock grind again :/
ZJ201 with what look like expended LAU-5002 (6x CRV-7) rocket pods (Frangible Forward Fairing shot out). And in plain grey without the black Hawk 200 branding, or blue camo overpaint.
Looking back at a pic AblativeKitten posted of Malaysia’s Hawk 208, it seems they also operated them with 19x CRV-7 LAU-5003 launcher in addition to FZ rockets using LAU-51 and LAU-32
The black arming device on the side is quite distinctive for CRV-7 launchers compared to other rocket pods (it’s on the opposite side on LAU-5002, so can’t see it above), and this one has Magellan’s “Advanced Forward Fairing” for the LAU-5003 on the ground behind it
annnnnd aced
Took 58 battles of mostly air combat, my stats say 77 air kills, but that includes a non insignificant amount of AI kills from expending extra 9Ls before RTBing (Edit: Using the skin progress bar I’m sat at 71 player kills, which gives a KD of 1.65). Apart from 9Ls being 9Ls and Skyflashes occasionally having a moment it was pretty fun!! Did miss a gun from time to time though…
Full disclosure I did GE Skyflashes, 9Ls, New Boosters, & G-suit
I was wondering if it was for the Aden 30, but I dont know how much bigger they are compared to the 25
Would indeed be funny if the bulge was necessary for the aden 30, kinda force gaijins hand a little xD














