If the M10 had ~21 degrees of turret rotation speed, it would have immediately been a 4.7 / 5.0 tank. The M36 sits comfortably at 5.3 and is similar to it a part from having an even better round (but considerably longer reload), much better acceleration, and (of course) much better gun handling.
Not even close.
VK can stay at 5.0 as it can face 4.0 matches but I got only one match that was a 4.0 ~ 4.3 down tier. VK wound act as a heavy tank but it can be killed by 75mm with easily through the mantlet and turret cheek. I’m not even going to talk about the track week. spot of panthers.
anything with APHE that can pen its cupola dunks on a panther
That’s not a great argument. A tank that can lolpen you anywhere is gonna win headon engagements against a tank that needs to aim for specific unreliable weakspots. Actually, VK 3002 doesn’t even need to take headon engagements it’s fast enough to outflank the slower end of light tanks.
That pretty much exists.
popping the pimple is a near universal weakspot in this game what are you talking about
Maybe with bad players like you driving them, but when I play my M4A3(76)W the Pamther Ds are pretty much free snacks.
But I forgot you are Mr. US suffers.
Why are you fighting a head on shoot out in a tank with better mobility and a stab against a tank that needs 5 business days to turn it’s turret.
You are really not helping yourself here lol.
VK is a higher skill ceiling than the KV-1 is.
One tops out the other is just players being terrible.
Also lol, trying to use German stats as a basis is funny given how most of them aren’t the greatest at the game.
Play it like a sniper, not a brawler. You’re playing it wrong and hence dying.
It’s like playing a Tiger II H
5.0 would be really pushing it.
But it could go up to ~ 4.0-4.3, on par with Pz 4 H.
This crutch is claimed way too frequently.
If players could choose their maps, I might be more inclined to agree.
But they can’t - so balancing needs to be applied taking into account it’s use within the restricted game environment. Not just on paper specs.
You’re the only one to mention struggling in the M4A3(76)W, so we can pretty confidently assume it’s you.
The T-34-85 is pretty good (even better than the M4A3) but they’re not going to “eat the Panther D alive” nor eat the VK 3002 alive. The only reason you’d think they would is if you just have massive skill issue using the panthers.
Dont waste your time. Remember this guy suggested move the Hetzer to 5.3 LOL !!!
I don’t take him too seriously, just gotta keep his ego around ground level, where it belongs.
Stat shaming is direct admittance that you have no argument.
Maybe if you don’t know how to use em
You do realize the more you use the “but stats!!1!!!” argument, the less people think you actually do well, right?
You love talking about how you’re owning others egos. Kinda odd how you’re so obsessed with it.
Yes, you can further invalidate your own arguments by stat shaming, if you want.
Your clear lack of knowledge around playing the Panthers matters more than stats.
Maybe people like you. But I think in this case it’s mostly you getting annoyed because you are getting exposed.
However doing well statistically also proves you at least know how the vehicle plays, same can’t be said about people like you who just say random stuff that is often disconnected from reality.
I hate overconfidence, which is clearly the case with you.
If I know that the person I’m disagreeing with is a solid player or they made solid arguments I will gladly admit that I’m wrong.
Unfortunately you have done neither, because a lot of your points are clouded in overconfidence and disconnected from reality.
I have more knowledge about playing the Panthers than you have playing GRB in general.
And stats are usually connected to knowledge and/or raw skill anyway.
Exposed is a unique way to say, you’re invalidating your already weak arguments.
No amount of stats can save you from having 0 idea how to play any of the tanks you’re talking about.
False. You have never done such.
A little self awareness would go a long way.
So that’s why you struggle so much with them.
I put in as much effort as I consider the person or argument worth to be. So in this case I put in little effort.
I do however respect the self burn.