Ground battle also not only ground combined battle

Yep, losing it.

Keep LMAOing but it will not kill airplanes xD

Sorry but You have even admitted that what You have created is false.

This is how game looks like

1 Like

No, this is how game looks like.

You have admitted that it doesn’t look like that, read Your own replies.

4 Likes

Dude got so lost, I don’t even know why do you even continue talking to a brick wall.

1 Like

Wanted to see how far it will go, but he is going in full circles while not remembering about what he said.

1 Like

SPAA a viable counter to planes? HAHAHAHAHA.

And the Epic Games Store is as good as Steam and Bethesda games don’t have bugs.

I might as well fight the Death Star with a British MK VI tank.

2 Likes

You refuse to admit this is team game because it would shatter your fantasy of CAS being OP.

It wouldn’t shatter anything as I just say how things are. Anyone can check my profile and see that I’m not lying.

You don’t want to admit that things are broken because You would lose the only thing You are good in ;).

2 Likes

And that is?

Anyone can check it on Your profile.

Then tell me what it is

I can just say that tanks are not Your strong side.

4 Likes

You completely destroyed me dude. You are still wrong tho…

Lets get back to arrows and why cant you follow them.

Sorry, but You have admitted that the picture You have presented is wrong. This is what You have said to be true

1 Like

Still failing to understand that there is more rocks, papers and scissors in your team…

Still failing to understand that teams are made on random thus it doesn’t really work.

3 Likes

If you see enemy airplanes in air what is stopping your from spawning fighter/SPAA other than your ignorance and not understanding of game?